Reviews for Kookaburra
idol269 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Wow, Hermione's an unbelievable bitch in this story...it really makes me glad that she got a heavy dose of Lavender next year!

It's fitting-karma's as big a bitch as Hermione is.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I absolutely adore Hermione/Viktor, and I'm thrilled that an author as skilled as you bothered to write it. I don't much care for R/Hr, but I've accepted that it's going to be canon, so I don't mind it so much here. And the Hermione's little sister thing would normally bother me as well, but it's not such a big deal it this fic. It's way too good for me to care about that kind of thing.
Viktor Krum's lazyllama101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
nice!
DSieya chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
-laughs-

i read this with trepidation but it's still really sweet. ) -pats ron-

you portrayed hermione extremely well with her relationship with krum. and i like it because i do think it strengthens her relationship with ron. -grins-

you're a wonderful writer.
bbbbbbbbbbbbb chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Nice, nice, very nice, the insect bite! good one...And I really mean it! you're story is very nice, the only thing that I really didn't like was that I didn't understand very much some parts, cause I'm latin american...So my english, it's not that good! You should do something more, like another fic, about these too, no one-shot, I dunno...it will be great, BYe
vratsababe chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Wow! I loved it! That last part was the funniest!
TheSweetestThing chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I'm still unsure as to why you have the Kookaburra rhyme as the summary. And just to let you know, it's 'Laugh, Kookaburra." as their call sounds like they're laughing (I'm from Australia).

Still, it was a pretty good story - for a K/Hr!
softly descending chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
ahh cute, but a little confusing. heh heh.
jess chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Doode, it's laugh kookaburra. Love the bonus deleted scenes tho :)