Reviews for The Disjointed Thoughts of a Class Clown Demon
Black Fenril chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Hm. Angsty. I like it. Who knew Zed thought so deeply? And all Aura wants to do is help him, but he's gonna have to ask for it first. I remember that from a certain somebody, but I'm not gonna go all meticulous on you. (Jack: You do that, Dani...)
TheLivingFayth chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I admire your story very much... And Zed is completely awesome... and I have a lot in common with him too... For instance... I WANT GREEN HAIR SO BAD!... and I'm an idiot, I'm hyper, I'm quite retarded...
Steel Samurai chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Man, I loved this story. I just finished ACF (It only took so long because I formed a love/hate relationship with analyzing all of the monsters, even though you only need 50 percent) and I have to say that my heart goes out even deeper to poor Zed. I mean, I read this story first and I was sad for him, but after finishing the game, it made my heart wrench in pain. :(

This story was awesome. I love how you captured the characterizations of both Zed and Aura and sulking Zed made my eyes water with tears. When I finished reading, I found myself wishing there was more. I know that this is probably only a one-shot, but I sure would love to see more chapters. This is a great story you have here. Zed definitely needs his spotlight! Thank you for writing it :)
Teefa and Co chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Teefa: Sweet, nice to see Zed's emotional side underneath his crazy demenor.

Lufia: Guy's got heart, just a little crazy. Probably that's why people don't understand him; they only see that side of him.

Rutee: Beautiful piece.
Hiei's phoenix girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Aww...how cute.
Black Waltz 0 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Poor Zed, so misunderstood. All he needs is a little TLC and the understanding that he doesn't HAVE to act like a dumbass all the time. His character deserves to be expanded upon, because perhaps he's capable of a lot more things. _