Reviews for Reparation
WanderingAlbatros chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
A sequel to "Dol Amroth Yule"! Again something very unexpected, but very good. I did a second reading of DAY on to get it back into my head. I thought the end of your old story would have been enough apology then Hethlin would ever get from Andrahar, but this fits perfectly into his character. Once he realizes what he has done, he has no other choice than to do what he does in your new story.

"And suddenly he remembered a boy, a Haradrim boy, as unwelcome among the knights as Hethlin was. Violence had been done upon him, and against all expectation he had received justice. With Adrahil long dead, and Imrahil absent, who was there to do justice in Hethlin’s name?" Perfect!

And before that, the reason why Andrahar was so much against her: "A surly, mule-stubborn, not particularly attractive upstart girl who, as a warrior, would intrude upon all aspects of Andrahar’s comradeship with Imrahil."

Thank you!
Katie chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
A wonderful story as all of yours are. Where has the story this is a sequel to gone, though? I couldn't seem to find Dol Amroth Yule anywhere when I wanted to reread it.
17 | « Prev Page 1 2