Reviews for Bad Blood
Duk92 chapter 10 . 11/17/2007
I know it's been a while, but I really really love this story and I was wondering if you're gonna finish it, or at least add another chapter? Pretty please, with a cherry and whipped cream?
RomanceMe chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
.. It seems that my review didn't quite transfer through.. huh. Anyway, I love it, but the "TBC" glaring at the end of the page is so killing me! Great job, love the story, thanks so much for sharing it!
RomanceMe chapter 10 . 9/25/2007
Blah! (
Lady Dreamgirl chapter 10 . 8/25/2007
Well the suspense didn't kill me do to the excessively distracting nature of real life. Here's hoping that the next chapter comes along before real life distracts me again. Fan fiction is much more amusing than real life after all.
NamarieGreenleaf chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
you can't just leave it there! it's unkind. it's evil. it makes you a torturer of the reader's(my) mind and emotions!

please repent by adding a nother chapter!

*cough* enough with all that...

this was wonderfully written. jayne's character was right on track! great writing. add another chapter...pwease? *puppyeyes*
nessie chapter 10 . 8/2/2007
new to firefly fanfics and I love this one. Any chancew that it will be finished? Please?
DestinyManifested chapter 10 . 7/26/2007
FINISH FINISH!
tulzdavampslayer chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
Great story! I hope you're going to finish it, because I've been loving reading it today!
Callea chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Any updates coming in the near future? Please, please, please.
zoe90 chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
love it love it love it plz plz plz update

zoe
neisprime chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
Cool story. Any more Bad Blood on the horizon?
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 10 . 2/11/2007
Gorramit, those two just have the worst luck in the 'Verse! This is a really good story. I was actually late to work today because I just wanted to finnish those last couple paragraphs. _! Sorry I haven't reviewed for the last couple o' chapters but I've been squeezing my reading time in wherever I could and I seriously didn't have time. Anyway, I'm adding you to my favs and Alerts so keep at it! X
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Yes dear, the action was very nice. I really loved this chapter though. Good ol' Moonbrain! I'll keep reading ... but ... Ashley Simpson?
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
Good fic. I luv it!

Don't you just hate reviews like that? Anyway, the only really notable things are that your chapters are a bit long and I personally think that you need a little bit of flavor or kick in the chapters, like some humor or something to keep your readers more hooked, yah know? I like the plot though, and I guess the fact that it's somewhere in the AM zone doesn't help with my attention span. Anyway, I'm looking forward to River/Jayne-ness! :D Keep up the good work. P.S. You have excellent grammer and punctuation and stuff and that is surprisingly rare in a fic so good for you! :) X
jamy21 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I love how different this is from all of the other Firefly fics. I love how unapolegetic you are about Jayne's actions, yet you still redeem him somehow, make him human. I hope that these two eventually find their way to eachother.
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »