Reviews for Bad Blood
Half-elf chapter 10 . 10/10/2006
This is Awesome! Exciting and well written, good characterization and the plot is interesting. I'm just really hoping that you're continuing this. Please tell me that you are. *pout* You don't want to see, uhh read, a grown woman pout do you? Anyways, I can't wait for more.
moonstarsfu chapter 10 . 9/11/2006
I love the story so far. Any scene that features Mal is hilarious and I love the relationship between River and Jayne. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Angel chapter 10 . 8/29/2006
Love it! More please! and Jayne needs to stop being such a jerk or River should kick his ass...lol! Great job!
Callea chapter 10 . 8/28/2006
I love this story. Your Zoe and Wash was perfect. I like how you've formed a bond and trust between River and Jayne by having her rescue him. He was already softening to her before that and now it's just a matter of time before Jayne falls for her. (Waiting eagerly for that btw? *grin*)

I do hope River doesn't get kidnapped again and Jayne makes quick work of those jerks instead. He and River have already been through so much already. It's gotta be about time for the fun stuff now, right? :) Of course, a River kidnapping could leave room for some nice Jayne angst as he tries to return the favor of saving her life...
FanFictionFantom chapter 10 . 8/27/2006
Oh nice chapter. Your Mal and Inara are spot-on. Seriously, it amazes me. Keep going!
Heteroclite chapter 9 . 8/26/2006
Ah the mysterious Mook! Looking forward to Jesse arriving :D.

K.
curi chapter 9 . 8/25/2006
"The gorram bastard was flirtin' with his... crazy person."

Oh, I love it. I just love it. I can just imagine that being something Jayne says to River, confronting her. "You got no right to flirt with other men like that! Not when you're my... crazy person!"

She's not even a "crazy girl." It's so wonderful. So, so wonderful.
FanFictionFantom chapter 9 . 8/25/2006
Nice chapter. I kinda like this Mook fellow. I think Jayne's being a little too harsh on him-he did, after all, let him go, and if their situations were reversed, I think that'd be more than could be said for Jayne.
Grace chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
oh my Lordie. i've been looking EVERYWHERE and i still can't find one. Firefly soundtrack that is. and i Ned one. could you tell me how to get one. But you probly live in America and i live in Australia if so could you tell me anyway. (if i had to i'd go anywhere to get one!)

thanks.
whitemoonflower chapter 8 . 8/11/2006
great storyline loved the way it hooked the reader from the first chapter please continue can't wait for River and Jayne to get it on!
Lattelady chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
Great story. I love the nice long chapters they make the plot flow so much nicer than short choppy ones. Great job.
PantherHorse chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
Just found this story and can't wat for an update
Lady Dreamgirl chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
Just so that you know I'm hoping that it does cooperate with you because if it doesn't the suspense will likely kill me. Great fun.
Heteroclite chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
Great story :D. I'm definately a Rayne fan!

K.
FanFictionFantom chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
hm...did jayne ever mention a 'mook' in firefly? i swear to god it sounds familiar...
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »