Reviews for Bad Blood
FanFictionFantom chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
hm...did jayne ever mention a 'mook' in firefly? i swear to god it sounds familiar...
mindless-indulgence chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
I'm sorry your muse is broken, but I hope she gets better soon! This is far too great of a story to not continue. Keep up the good work!
Culf chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
I hope they meet up with the rest of the crew soon. Jayne should be a bit more grateful.
Wrenn chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
Oh WOW, WOWIE

This is so good, I love the way you portray the characters, they are so in Character, while still growing.

I can't wait for your next update
szhismine chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
great update, please continue soon!
FanFictionFantom chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
uh oh...what's mook?
szhismine chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
OMG THIS FIC IS REALLY GOOD AND INTERESTING AND POOR JAYNE!

PLEASE HURRY AND UPDATE SOON I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Samson28 chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
Goodness me, I'm really enjoying this. The poor crew though, they're not having much luck. :)

Eagerly awaiting more.
mandapanda0521 chapter 6 . 4/19/2006
Wow! That was so good. Way excited to see what happens next. Keep it coming!
FanFictionFantom chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
finally, torture-free chapters are here again. at least im assuming, haha. im glad jayne and river are finally uncaptured, so do hurry and update for us.
goddessa39 chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
Cool. Love it when she gets all shooty. Continue.
mandapanda0521 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This is a great story. I can't wait to see what comes next.
Thorfinna chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
Very well written. I'm totally on the edge wondering what comes next.
FanFictionFantom chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
oh, much woot wooting! great chapter-poor jayne. hopefully he gets a different kind of action in the next chapter hehehe. the only criticism i have is that the tense is a little hard to take in, the way its written in slang i mean. but other than that, great. write more soon!
Ellisguy chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
Well, Jayne and River seem to find common ground, and then something happens. I'm curious to find out what it is. Who the hell is chasing them after a job gone wrong? Don't keep us in suspense. Also like how you set up Kaylee and Inara at the Companion house. I hope Simon gets some time with Kaylee there.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »