Reviews for Colors
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 30 . 1/24/2013
I LOVED IT XD
Crystia chapter 30 . 10/16/2012
UWAHHHHH! THE FLUFFINESS IS BLINDING! I'm meeeltttinngggg...Saaave meeeeee... :O

...Yeah, I'm dead. XP

...Not because of the fluffiness, though, I reassure you...but rather because I was struck dead by the sheer awesomeness of this fic. And I'll have you know I normally dislike too much fluff, but you have a talent for balancing it out so there's juuuust enough to satisfy. I thought Ryou and Bakura were both fairly in character, and their interactions were really sweet.

You have really good descriptions, too. It made the soul rooms and dreams so much more interesting because you described them with great details. Very very good.

I also like how Bakura is fighting with his past, and is struggling to overcome it so he can be with Ryou. Actually, I'm kind of curious to know what happened to Egypt-Bakura...Although that guy got on my nerves! Grrr evil dude. Making it difficult for Yami no Bakura. :P

Anyway, I love this fic immensely. Thanks for posting it and seeing it through to the end! :)

-Darkelf
ScarletBlackberry chapter 30 . 1/26/2012
Hello! Awesome story you got here. No matter how hard I try, I don't think my vocabulary is extensive enough to accurately describe how wonderful your story is. I loved the plot you've conjured up, and I love how subtle Bakura and Ryou's chemistry is. You wrote all of the characters very well, and in-character, although there were certain moments where Yami Yugi was OOC. Besides that, you describe their thoughts and actions perfectly, and you don't over-extend the characters' personalities.

I have re-read this story countless times, and I couldn't stop until I finished it. It's very addictive, you know. :) This fanfic is definitely one of the best tendershipping fics I've read, ever. It will remain in my favorites box for a very long time.
Savage Bubblegum chapter 15 . 8/20/2009
I am in love with this chapter. I read it over and over again, and it is perfection. !

-R
orange-blue sheep chapter 30 . 7/13/2009
Amazing. Amazing. -says this 500x- Amazing. This story was... amazing. All the chapters, the humor, the fluff (especially the fluff xD), the scrabble (best game ever thought of), the bet between Bakura and Yami, more of the fluff, plot, relationship between Ryou and Bakura, basically EVERYTHING was AMAZING. Love this fic so much. So so so very much. Thank you for writing such a good tendershipping piece. -bows-

hitsuji
satari-chan chapter 18 . 7/13/2009
I must say, the shadow game of scrabble is full of epic win. XD Very funny, and very enjoyable to read!
satari-chan chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
"The coat was, Ryou suspected, to make Bakura look badass instead of sleep-deprived. It wasn’t quite working."

That is one of the most perfect sentences I have ever read in my life. This story was full of them though, that was merely the first i came across. Love the storyline here. The relationship and interactions between Ryou and Bakura are perfection. I have to say, this chapter here is probably the best shortish-longish piece I've ever read in my life. I cannot really say enough about how much I love most everything in this. Hopefully I conveyed the message.
Shadow fox chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
BRILLIAN
Shadow fox chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
love the story :D
Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost chapter 30 . 6/29/2008
This was actually really great
wallsmex chapter 30 . 7/16/2007
? How could I have missed this? I've read this whole thing over twice in one sitting - this was beautiful and poetic, one of the best fics out there - and not only do you deserve all those reviews, you deserve way more. Yanno, I was expecting at least 200 for something like this. Lazy people! I've logged in just to give you love.

Are you still writing things? I checked your account and all updates stopped at december '06...I'd love to read more of your works, you're a brilliant writer *loves*

Faved and all that good stuff :D
Ryou VeRua chapter 30 . 6/3/2006
-_-; I should've done this a long time ago...

I just wanted to congratulate you on this spectacular story you have here. Especially the last few chapters were the Thief-King came in.

Honestly, it had me on edge for the longest time while I was reading it.

So...yes. I loved the story.
nopenopnope chapter 30 . 5/6/2006
i cant believe i havent reviewed in so long (yes i can, this is me...) oh wow, this whole story was wonderful! write more immediately! (just kidding...or am i?) yes, this is so good you deserve a reward and money and yummy food and if i had any of that i would still be unable to give it to you but yeah...great job!
Ookami no Mika chapter 30 . 3/21/2006
Damn. I love the ficc! Keep updating, plz
TabAnime chapter 30 . 3/20/2006
I liked the story, especially all the descriptions! Probably shouldn't have included the memory world bit. The thief-king bit was weird, but really interesting!