Reviews for Pictures in a Book
Jamfan2000 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
i really liked this story line! and i love that you have jim as a cop. well done, i can just see his out fit now... anyway, i hope you keep this going because this could be really interesting. awesome job.
Green Animelover chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
amazing

so amazing that you better update because it sounds like its going to be a fantastic story! And i cant wait to erad the next chapter!
SpunkiiMonkii7078 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
You need to finish this! It is really weird to see Jim & Pam as these completely different people, but yet they're still the same. I really want to know what happens and right now you've just left everyone in the world in suspense! It was really good by the way, if you didn't catch that at all.
fs chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
very interesting...but stupid. /michael

i kid, i kid-very interesting, reminds me of. . . Law and Order!
Ophelia Drowning chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Very, very interesting. I'd like to read more...
Jessica chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I like it. Neat idea. I think you should put Dwight in though. Since he's a volunteer deputy, you should put him in. That would be hilarious!
Andraste Tree chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Um...

Gimme more!

Awesome start. I know it's been a while since you wrote this but I'd love to read more of this.
Scary-Girly chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
this is really good! You should update it RIGHT NOW!
hey chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Great fic so far! I love that it isn't the typical Office fic. Way to mix it up! Anyway, continue it, I think it has a lot of potential to be an even better fic than it already is. Great job!
dfbht chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i liked it and want to see where this is going. Continue please.
Teala373 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
This was SUCH a great idea! Alternate reality fics are my favorite! Please write more! I love where this is going! :)
otahyoni chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
You just combined two of my favorite things in the entire world: murder mysteries and The Office. :) I'll certainly keep reading this if you keep writing it.
Tripetta chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Fabulous! I'd never thought of Jim as an officer of the law, but...yeah, I can totally see it! Intriguing plot you're developing. I look forward to reading more.
Serindipity9 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
pretty darn good! I hope Roy did it, then Jim could be the person to help put her life back together, but at the same time she's doesn't want him to because he's the one who crushed it, by putting roy into jail.

KEEP GOING!
dutchrub chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Oh man, before I knew it, I was sucked in. Oh, please continue. It's very strange to read about our favorite couple as such different people, but, at the same time, it's terribly fascinating. I NEED to know what's going to happen.

Where did this inspiration come from?