Reviews for Lies and Deceit
Learn basic grammar and how to leave a line between paragraphs not every third or so as you prefer. Your writing makes my head hurt just looking at it.
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Take that you duckassed head emo.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Looks like a great story! Are yah gonna continue it, or are you just gonna nibble on the barrel...
ulquiola chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
umm wait im confused, naruto hates sasuke for having the sharingan yet he copies/ mimics him... im confused?

he wants to beat sasuke yet he emulates him. its as if naruto's the antagonsit here- the bitter one.

i assume naruto's attribute here is fire since well he's trainign fire in jsut a day without trouble (impossible feat iwhtout shadow clone help and also if he is wind type).

dude clarify this
CosmicEssence chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
there's a tone to this one that I love, and while its not 'laugh out loud' funny it is pretty amusing in parts. Loving the whole idea that Naruto started this so he could be 'more like sasuke' and better than too only I think now he's realising he doesn't need him. great how you had him stand up to Sakura and got kinda bloodthirsty at times regarding his team mates, Kakashi's unknowing of what to do with his team, with whats happening with Naruto and just some of those reactions. (That whole scene where Sakura says she wishes death on Naruto, Naruto's response and Kakashi's interference has to be one of my favs for this) Also the popularity with sensei's right now, his fight with Kiba, and the little insights into other's schedules are excellent too. the extreme use of the 3 basics and training with Kage Bunshins are really well portrayed. Question, he destroyed tht snake with some version of the Rasen Shuriken right? Anyway I just really like and enjoy what you've done here _*
MYK-ON chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
love it!
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Sounds interesting so far!
TiffBaby101 chapter 14 . 3/25/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
ASS SITTING NO JUTSU!

XD
dakeyras chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
Please continue writing this! I really like it, and will follow the story!
Thoughts13 chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
the end of this chapter really reminds me of ichigo and kenpachi's first moment in bleach. An insane amount of power. Can't wait for more!
willtrytowriteforfreebooks chapter 14 . 10/20/2013