Reviews for Lies and Deceit
Blitzstrahl chapter 10 . 5/9
Neat sceen at the next end with Kakashi and Orochimaru.
Blitzstrahl chapter 9 . 5/9
Weird choice giving them a hour to prepare, for the second stage. They didn't get that consideration in cannon.
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 5/9
Thats the common misconception. Lee can use his chakra he just can't externalize it into Jutsu.
Centaurious chapter 14 . 8/27/2016
Naruto's clones should have blown the cabin and Anko sky high. Maybe not enough to kill her but enough to hospitalize her for a week to a month. The Hokagi and Yamanaka would love to see proof of her performing unsanctioned interrogations after viewing Naruto's memories. Naruto can even go, 'Oops, I thought she was another clone' if he wanted to. I sure wouldn't let her get away with torture.
Lerris chapter 12 . 7/24/2016
It's a pity this was never finished...
ElementalMaster16 chapter 14 . 6/30/2016
this fic is really cool. i really can't figure out what direction your endgame is going in, so it's fun.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
uwishuwerecool chapter 14 . 6/17/2016
pls write more
Kairan1979 chapter 14 . 4/17/2016
Glad to see you avoided most of the cliches made by the authors of bashing!fics and fix-it!fics.
It's a shame the story wasn't updated for years.
guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Why does Hinata like Nardo? He never paid her any attention.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2016
Okay I know that it's been like four years since this was updated but I need to get this off my chest. Whenever I read a fic like this with the Chuunin Exams and they mention Kabuto and his nin-info cards, no one seems to have taken the very obvious chance to call them 'ninfo' cards, although now that I see it written down, it's even more stupid than I imagined. Anyway, this fic is really good and if you do see this after all this time: good job.
Ahyah chapter 14 . 1/22/2016
An enjoyable read... I'd like to see what happens but if it doesn't come to fruition, I'm grateful for what I've read. I especially like how You wrote Naruto's character and the spin you partook in for his favourite jutsu.
waterdemon9 chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
I absolutely love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
superboy77 chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
cool
apeljohn chapter 14 . 10/17/2015
This fic is a diamond in the rough. It manages to be a bashing!fic without our hero descending into wangst, a fix!fic without him ascending into Godhood, and a good laugh without turning into crack.

I think I've read it three or four times now, and it is still a fun and interesting read. Hope it continues someday.
samuelvan.heuger chapter 14 . 9/4/2015