Reviews for Never Expected
Starlitwater chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Dude were is the update?!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Niceee!pls update i beg of u pls do update bicus of me,only mind i could be a narugirlz a.k.a naruhina
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
rude but me likey
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
I like It :D continued plz
burningember321 chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Amazing story :D! UPDATE PLEASE!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
waiting for 5 years already to update, uf your not continueing can you at least tell us or let someone adopt it, it's a great story, such a shame it ain't finish
Animelover chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
AWESOME...OMG your good geez i wish i had an account too bad i suck at writing but ok in drawing hey I was wondering in your chapters could you make Sakura wear a hot pink strapless shirt with a with a white short skirt...too make Sasuke-kun drool even more., but you don't have to do it afterall it is your story. BYE...sigh i wish I had your skills (anime style crying)
FallenAngelGirl96 chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
I love your story hope you update soon!
Lena chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
i loved this chapter but could u plz update soon cauz that can't be it.I really want to noe wat happens nxt.
shaenie13012 chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
like it
Azreal7313 chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Sakura kicked Sasuke's oh-so-preciouse jewels! LoL! I wish I could have seen that. Naruto and Hinata make such a cute couple! Shikamaru shouldn't anger Ino or he will pay BIG time... Neji should also be careful around Tenten, if he wants to have kids... :)
vicky chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
hurry!this part is so close to the good part! hurry and update

i realy like this fanfic 3 3
xchirix chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
You have to seriously update. I have read the 6th chapter and can't wait to know what's going to happen at high school! Can't wait how the uniforms are goin to look like Update! Can't wait. A marvelous story and make NejiXTenten the main pairing. You have to since the story is so suitable for them. Please? Update? Please and Thank you so

:D
xchirix chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
OMG! Please update! Like A.S.A.P.! Update! I can't wait! It was so freaking hilarious at the shop where the girls were changing and boys got tormented by the girls! I like the part where Neji thought bad thoughts about Tenten. Nose bleeds. Hahhahaa! Please update! Oh please make NejiXTenten the main pairings! I found this story in an authors profile saying that maybe this PERFECT STORY is FOR NejiXTenten? Please update! Want to know what's goin to happen in high school! *sreams* How do their uniforms look like? Can't wait! Update!
L chick chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
loved it! oh and a skirt w/ shorts is a skort wonder how they came up with that one. It took alot of brain power I bet! LOL