Reviews for Lessons in Mortality
AnickaMarie chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
Wonderful story. I really liked it, especially the last chapter with John's point of view. We don't often get that. I agree with the other reviewer that said she almost cried when long term care was metioned for Dean.

I did think the ending of the last chapter was a little abrupt. John goes outside, has a fit in the rain, and then suddenly both Sam & Dean are alright...

But I still loved the story.

Keep up the good work.
Death-Muncher chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
Love your stories. Dean angst is always appreciated. :)
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
Whew, that was a long and very awesome chapter. This story is amazing and the last chapter blew me away. I am at a loss of words for this, it was excellent. I felt so bad for John and I knew that Dean and Sammy had to pull through. Awesome! I love this!
Nicola Silvera chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
This one was good because it showed posibilities of why the relationship between the family members is the way it is. I love Sam as a little kid, especially the way you portray him. He seems so adorable. I also thought the part about all teachers being evil because you're an English teacher and I just thought it was a little bit of hidden humour. Can't wait to read more!
LoveJeter chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Three great chapters. Especially John's POV. I really liked the part where he was at that dead end kicking the cans yelling at the storm challenging God or whatever higher power is out there. I could picture it, feel his anger. Very emotional piece.
EvanescentOctober chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
woah... that last chapter... it had me crying in happiness!

wonderfully written!

love it...
Stacee Phelps chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
Oh my gosh! I love this story so much! I know that you said it would be hard to write John's POV, but you did it so beautifully! I love this story! Wow, without having medical knowledge, you did a damn fine job on this story. I can't not express truly how good it is!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
H.T.Marie chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
Loved this. I love everything that explores the past. I would love to see the show's writers actually do more of this kind of stuff. I really don't care about the supernatural elements of the show myself. Dean and Sam are what bring me back, and thanks for trying to figure out John. He's a mystery that one.

Vee-sama chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
cool chapter, long, but great, I love long chapters! Hope you'll write more!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
*wipes a tear from her eye* wow this was one intense fic, from start to end. wow...i loved it. the whole POV thing was a stroke of genious. and the age gap as well, from baby sam and dean to almost programme sam and dean. you managed to write them both beautifully throughout. their attitudes and characters were just as i would have imagined them to be at all the ages throughout this fic. as for john, well, it was great! fantastic, it was almost as if you were in his head, as if you could see him trying to fight himself and be a good father, but still want to hunt that mother down who killed his wife. wow i loved loved loved loved this fic! i really did. it was so brilliantly written. *sigh*

really fabo, this is my favourite supernatural fic to date.

please write another one soon!

ill be waiting

SammySexKitten chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
please get the next chapter u[ i was almost crying when i read this one.!
zippdipp chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
I like this fic. -alot:-)

ChaiGrl chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Just wow. Please write more. LOL. Happy Writing!
Lilly B chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
wow...that was a really powerful chapter...i think this is the best one. we never really get to see into the mind of john winchester, and i think you did a really good and believable job. you are definately a great writer! keep up the good work! are there any more chapters to this or was that the end?
ashlyns chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
whoa, that was an intense chapter. holy crap.
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »