Reviews for Lessons in Mortality
Latanya Kassidy chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Oh, I definately liked this chapter. You almost made me cry when the Dr. suggested long term care for Dean. This peice was so emotional and so brilliant. Great job!

~L.K.
Kaewi chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Beautiful. I don't know what else to say, really. I suppose there isn't going to be more from this chapter's story is there? I would have liked to see what happens next, although the stories are all really great on their own. John's character was excellent in your portrayal.
Mellaithwen chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Holy hell that was long! And I might add
Kat Tales chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
I very liked this fic and this chapter. I like that you got John...at least as much as you can with what there is. I was in tears...again. Now, the only thing that I didn't care for was the ending. John throws a fit and suddenly his boys are better. I liked that John was willing to do anything than realize that no he wasn't going to change his life just because. I guess my beef with this is that sudden stop. We don't even get to see John with Dean. I realize that this was long. I like long. I think it would be interesting if you did a complete AU with this. Pick up right where you left off. Only Dean isn't Dean. Its just an idea. If nothing else write a follow-up to this.

Over all, just really great. _
Somebody Once chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
OH MY GOD.

BEST DAMN THING I'VE EVER READ.

I adore your John. He's ABSOLUTELY perfectly in character. He's not a saint, he's not a devil. He's a dad. A bitter, grief stricken Daddy.

Absolutely WONDERFUL job!
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
I think you did a fantastic job showing John's point of view. I know how hard that can be. Good work. Update soon!

Flames Out

Dragon
geminigrl11 chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
This is just heartbreaking. John can come within a breathh of losing both of his sons, and yet still push on. Deluded, tormented man! You have captured him so perfectly - his turmoil and his resolve, as misguided as it is. And he does love his sons, for all that he has a completely warped way of showing it.

Your writing is so in-depth, and each chapter has put us right there, in each of the Winchesters' heads. Such hard lessons they learned!

This was the perfect conclusion to the series . . .just wonderfully sad. Amazing story! Thank you for sharing!
Jayme chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Very Good.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Great ending, Faye. Thanks for showing how hard this is on John. He is, afterall, still a parent.

Wonderfull stuff.

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
AAWW how cute! I loved it! i can't write a really long comment because i have to go to school... like NOW, but yeha i realyl loved it SO much! it was so cute i was dying of the cute ness when he said 'i love you' ! adorable story, i can't wait for more!
aniki19 chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
i love this!

the angst, the torture, the hurt n most of all;the torment! *puts hand dramatically to forehead*

oh the torment!

ur evil n i adore u!
Lilly B chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
wow...this is a very good story. you are an exceptional writer; your chapters are so easy to read because they flow really well. i really like the idea for this story, it's really original. can't wait for the next installment!
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
Completely loved this chapter! You did an awsome job!

Flames Out

Dragon
Kaewi chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
Very psychological. Dean's inner workings are so interesting, and your interpretation of him is really amazing. Not to mention Sam angst ;) Great story!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »