Reviews for Lessons in Mortality
ChaiGrl chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
I just love your stories. And I love seeing the boys as children. Keep up the amazing writing! Hope to see a new post up from you soon. Happy Writing!
AlenaRivendell chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Nice, please continue
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
Excellent chapter, I love how you summarized Dean.

Very well written, Faye.

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
Jayme chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
This is good. I can't wait to read about John.
meagan chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
Neither overly sentimental or saccharine this piece really projects the characters with depth and sensitivity. Well done
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Phx chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
Wow another excellent chapter! So sweet and sad - you captured them all!
Vee-sama chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
great chapter, keep it up!
geminigrl11 chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
Oh, Faye! Another heartbreaker! You write Dean so well . . . his panic, his resolve, his devotion to his brother are all so palpable. And poor Sam, once again unable to breathe. Where would he be, without Dean to give him life? And where would Dean be if he couldn't give it? Sam's "I love you" made me tear up a little. Just beautiful. (And let that be a lesson to us all: beware the evil English teacher . . .) :)
ripopenreality chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
I loved this so much! Amazing! Wonderful! Oh man, I love hurt Sammy! And hurt younger Sammy is even better! Seriously great!
Latanya Kassidy chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
That was so great! It did a wonderful job of describing Dean and his roles as soldier and protector. I really liked the quiet ending, the last line was very well written. Bravo!

~L.K.
Mellaithwen chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
Heart wrenchingly sweet :)
Becka73 chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
Very sweet! I love the interaction between the guys. and its also nice to see Dad portrayed as stern, but loving as well. Great job!
Vee-sama chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
aw, that was nice, keep it up!
Latanya Kassidy chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Aw, how cute! I like your characterization of a young Sammy losing faith in his father. Very good. Can't wait for the next part!

~L.K.