Reviews for Lessons in Mortality
ridley c. james chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This was just an excellent story from start to finish. I loved the interaction between John and Sam-and how it showed when his faith in his father first started to crumble. I also loved the idea of this being why Sam began to hate hunting. Wonderful insight and great dynamics. It's a winner. I can't wait for more.

Ridley
Becka73 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Wonderful job! You've made great use of the dialogue and imagery to show the reader what life might have been like for the Winchesters. Not a pretty picture, but all the family had. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Aw, so cute. I felt for both Sam and John. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Very emotional start, Faye. I love how upset little Sam gets, and bravo to Dad for having patience.

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
tracer2032 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
this is a cool idea. i'm interested in seeing what the next 2 shots are like.
Phx chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Very nice. Poor Sam thinking it was his fault and then that Dean was dead! Wah!
Jayme chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This is great. I can't wait for the next installment.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Faye, you are a treasure! You are such an excellent storyteller, and you never fail to deliver the emotional punch that we crave! Poor little Sam - having his faith in his father so shaken (the seeds planted for all of the tension between them in years to come). And Dean already in the habit of putting Sam's needs before his own and minimizing his pain so that Sam won't be scared . . . Makes me want to hug them! I love your insight, and I can't wait to read the next two chapters!
snchills chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Excellent story so far. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006