Reviews for My mistake
Hibisha chapter 3 . 3/1
Update?
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
I love the pairing Taichi/Yamato! It's one of my favorite pairings! They are so cute and adorable together! I love submissive Yamato!

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Seriously, most people said that Blend In is your best story but for me, THIS IS YOUR BEST STORY! Can you believe this? Even though it is still in progress, I have claimed it! This story is more natural, logic, sexy, cute, funny, and shit. I love this! How come you abandoned such a great story? Update please! ;D
Still.Searchin chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Wow. Seriously...

WOW.

Best story I've read in ages! The way it's written... the way it's funny... the way it's sexy... the way it's... everything. I fucking love it! Please update it! Really soon... PLEASE!1

And, btw, I can totally relate to Matt... Since I'm about his age, gay, a loner, I think too much, I'm self concious, and... stuff. So this was really facinating for me... as I'm sure it was for anyone else, regardless.

So -again- I'm asking you to update this really really soon... please? :)

Great story. 3 it! (not IT... the story xD)
RIKA chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
omg...beautiful you write beautiful... I love blend in... every fic its gorgeous!

sorry THAT my english suck!o_O
RoguefanAM chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
When are you going to make the sequel to this? This is, by far, your best work. I don't know, but there's always something about fics like these that make me like them so much. Unrequited love -the old classic.

Really, really, really, loved your characterization of both characters. Loved Tai's lines espically.

Update/make the sequal ASAP please! _
tomoya-542002 chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
*cries* now i have to wait to read more! thank god for story alert! bwahahahaha now i can be e-mailed whenever you update! lol, sorry i'm in a two o'clock in the morning state (like that makes ANY sense!).
tomoya-542002 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
i've noticed that your stories have a lot of "kissing/molesting in sleep" stuff. i'm not complaining, turst me i'm not! lol, i love your stories, adding you to fav author now and gonna finish reading this!
swtcandiee chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
Fuck ..if that had been me, I'd have punched Tai out a long time ago. That and become one of those emo cutting people. No offense to emo people . I'm pretty stubborn so the only way I would have forgiven Tai is if he professed his undying love for me in front the whole school and took a knife for me. Yes, I have high standards - and I'd rather jump off a bridge before easily forgiving someone like Tai for what he said. I also sense a bit of an ego problem here -_- Man ..I wish I was a guy sometimes. My life would be a heck of a lot more interesting, that's all I have to say ..and my sexual life also *wink wink knudge knudge XD
OBUyaoi chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
Hhaw! I love your story, so funny and cool and cute and a little sad, sometimes too! I can't wait to read the next chapter, please, quickly update! I think that if I wait too long, I'll kill myself somehow.

I hope there will be a happy ending, it has to be! Tai and Matt just have to be together.
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
hm for some reason i seem to think it works well as a friendship fic, i kinda want it to just end here, seems finished :o wow.. wats going on with me today? Anywho, i really liked it tho matt was like a MILLION times too damn girly for me, i mean seriously wat was up with all the crying? christ
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
am going to read rest of story now, but for this chapter i just have to say "OMG, dumbass!" oh mattykins, dont tell ppl u kissed them when they were sleeping.. they dont tend to take that well lol
Sleeping Rain chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
I like it. Would love an update.
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
yay just wish for a yamachi. well hope to read more from you soon. l8r
Angichi chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
JAJAJA its really amusing xDD its fun the way Matt talks...xD y like it, continue please!