Reviews for The Illusionist
Jambee chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
ahh disappointed about the memory loss. Was hoping Luke would finally see that Vader really did care for him, and would willingly want to spend time with him. But who knows, hopefully the memory loss is not permanent.
Jambee chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
Touching part where Vader tells Luke to never leave him again after he starts crying. Hopefully Luke will behave a little more from now on.
Mistyx7 chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Noooooooo! Not a crew cut!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/7/2013
Am dying to see what happens - please continue!
Vi-Violence chapter 24 . 11/15/2013
This looks good, though I have been hoping to see Jix or Asoka. I'm also chomping at the bit to see the truth come out about Leia.
Jambee chapter 24 . 10/1/2013
Can't say I like this turn of events with Luke getting his memories erased, but who knows, maybe it will come back in the coming chapters.
Jambee chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I like how you describe this evil like fog that surrounds Vader and sends Luke to his knees in his presence
Guest chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
please hurry up
FateOfChaos chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
I hope you update soon! This story is... wow, I can't think of any words to describe how great it is. I want to know more about this amnesia thing. And evil Luke! :D
Frostfyre chapter 23 . 10/29/2012
Great chapter, as always, but one thing - at the top, you said Amelia was lying "emancipated" on the operating table - I think you meant emaciated.
Jaina Liu chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
You really aren't going to continue this? It's a shame because I really love the story and with to see the upcoming storiesthank you for such fantastic story
Gurrrrrrl chapter 24 . 3/26/2012
My mouse automatically went over to hit the next button for the next chapter so imagine my surprise when there was no next chapter lol. I really really like this! Please update again soon!
Candelabra chapter 24 . 2/9/2012
I'm really enjoying this. Giving Luke amnesia so he can get a better relationship with him is very IC for Vader. I hope you haven't abandoned this!
xAlphaReyx chapter 24 . 1/19/2012
This story is fantastic!

I love how you portrayed each of their feelings, thoughts etc, and now you have made me thirsty for me.

Please return to this amazing story! Update soon!
Ayy Kaim chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Seeing as the first word was 'blood' and now Im wondering what Jedi died, its not yoda or obiwan, luke has to stay alive, what about order 66? You had me by the first chapter and Im a picky reader.