Reviews for The Magician of Arkham
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Omg, the oart about the pony and the people suing over the braces had me cracking up! Catwoman, 'robbing the magician' heehee classic feline foe. Harley, 'we met in this story for the first time' that had me burst out laughing.*wipes away tear* so funny, loved it.

I usually only read TMNT fanfics but I have always had a soft spot in my heart for the joker. I'm a comic girl after all, one who loves, Batman, Cerebus and TMNT to name a few . . . So I founf this fic and started reading and was completely charmed with this entire story, er, darkly charmed you might amend. Heehee. Great job! Love your sense of humor!
3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Omg that was so funny! How did the Joker know about Milos... Intrests...

Loved it!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Cool! XD!

It would have been better if you'd have left off the PS - because it didn't have much to do with the story, for one - but i like hearing how nuts Joker's story is.

...This review isn't making much sense, is it? Whatevs - good story!
stupidityismyname chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Do you know how hard it is not to laugh in a quiet place, because you know the moment you do, people are gonna stare at you like "WTF'?

Very! Great job!
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Oh that Joker! his fellow Rogues now know what he really thinks of Scarecrow shagging a hairy-legged Mongolian girl-!Oh my aching sides! at least the tape didn't up on the internet...yet.;)By the way,who coughed?
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
It may have something to do with the fact that it's 3:32 in the morning, but this was a riot to read.
Trick Steven chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This story is one of the funniest stories I've come across here in Fan Fiction. It makes me smile thinking about Scarecrow being a drunkard and the Dr. Milo part at the end was hilarious!
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Hah, I have to say that it's quite entertaining. I see why the guards waited for the end of the story. :)
WittyFae chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
No need to duck from tomatoes. At least not from me. I really liked it. Sometimes you need to have a light hearted laugh at your inmates expense.

very well done!
piratequeenz chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Very amusing! Another...somewhat masterpeice, as is to be expected. Well done, and finally

DO ANOTHER BATMAN STORY!

The Minotaur chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
You are a crazy person! I love the Wizard of Oz and B:TAS. You brought them together perfectly. It sounds so much like the Joker, too. (My sister's in love with the Scarecrow!) :P
SkyLarkTurner chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
That had to be the most random fanfic I have ever read... and I LOVED IT! So much fun with the Joker! Good times... I do hope you get another random story idea.
Number None chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
I don't know exactly why, but I found this story extremely entertaining. And all the random-ness and inconsistencies just fit into what I imagine the Joker's story-telling style would be like.

Good job working Dr. Milo into the story. He's a very underutilized little creep, in my opinion. And bowl cuts are always humor GOLD.
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Wow, a random story that made me laugh! That doesn't happen too often. I was incredibly amused by the, shall I say, idiotic twist you (or Joker) gave to the characters. It was quite clever to make Joker tell this story, because in other case it might have been pointless and stupid. Now it's just funny because you can actually see him making up something like that.

The ending was quite interesting, as well. ;)
Anonymous lurker chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Joker, the ruler of a world, and with magic? Harley, I don't think you're in Gotham anymore. Also, lucky that he got hit with a knight instead of a bishop,that pointy pope hat could do some serious damage. Seriously (who am I kidding)though, great story, and a really fun read.