Reviews for Harry Potter and the Horribly Unlikely Fanfiction
lilyE78 chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
I know it's been like, 4 years since your last update but...I love your work. I've probably reviewed once before but don't remember since this story has been in my favourites since 2006ish? I'm not really sure when I first read it but let's just assume nearly half a decade ago. I just reread the whole thing too and nearly pissed myself laughing. I guess this story is officially a classic for me.
Miss Lidaria chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Good lord. The copyright on "Curves In All the Right Places" and "Rippling Muscles" nearly made me pee myself. I can't stop laughing!
Emily Mae chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Who's this 'Voldemort' character I've been hearing so much about?

Hahahaha!
Emily Mae chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
YESSSSS.

Oh man, it's been TOO long since I've read a good parody fic. This was hilarious. I love the TMs behind every clich├ęd phrase.

[And I have to admit, I was reading your profile and was drawn to this story because when I first started writing fanfic, I was sooooo guilty of the implausible plotline. For instance, Draco kissed my OCs hand. Frequently. XD Fortunately, I have deleted this story from the site and I'm currently in the process of revising it so that it does NOT suck. Hooray!]

Anyway, I will read the rest of this shortly. For now I have to go attempt to study.
Crescent Beam Shower chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I've been looking for a fanfiction like this for AGES!
Louey06 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
This story was lyk totally amazing! Just kiddign1 But really this was really funny I liked all the TM thing. Thank you for understanding how stupid people are when it comes to crazy fanfics. Why does everyone thing being a pedophile is ok? really it is just wrong all the time. now matter who it is. You should have done some harry Draco that would have been great!
Captain Boo Bear chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
"nobody from Britain could possibly have had the foresight and ability to save the world quite like an American"

made me laugh :)

and talking like a three-year-old is justified if you can never think of new things to say in reviews.
pinksummer909 chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
oh goodness, youre very funny c: this is great
manicMAundae chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
omg! gasp! no way! lol!

*shoots herslef* i think i sound like that! (_)
bb chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
lol hilarious (notice how i used text speak)

But really very entertaining.
HappeDaez chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
So TRUE! I hate how Author's do this in their stories.
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
God yes. You, my amio, have captured the essance of terrible story-writing.
older-love chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
I am wondering what these inscentives to procreate are!

Please, do continue!
older-love chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
Stop saying your chapters are unfunny! They're always funny! So stop!

Actually, I wouldn't doubt that Snape's a closet pedo, but whaat-evah! I'll keep reading now
older-love chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
HAHA no that was very funny! LET US HAVE SOME SMOOCHIES! By the way, I was indeed wondering if the scone was delicious, thanks for adding that.