Reviews for Burning Like Embers, Charred Like Cole
MysticWriterGoddess chapter 14 . 10/2/2010
This was a really great story and I didn't expect this to happen. I do hope that you do decide to continue this because I would love to see how this ends.
Wicked R chapter 13 . 9/15/2006
nice setting up for hunger for more
Wicked R chapter 12 . 9/15/2006
once more, the emotions are overwhealming
Wicked R chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
very much like ur final sentences to chapters, they depict a frame of mind
Wicked R chapter 6 . 9/15/2006
interesting to see it from this different perspective
Wicked R chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
very emotional. nice.
MysticWriterGoddess chapter 13 . 9/14/2006
Wow not what I expected. Really good chapter, glad to see that you're keeping up with this, it's getting good.
E.B chapter 13 . 9/14/2006
I like your story a lot. Especially the perspective of a character that is not in the series originally, so please hurry up with your next chapter because I am very much looking forward to it :)
MysticWriterGoddess chapter 12 . 9/10/2006
Wow you've really sparked my intrest even more as to the connection as well. I can't to see what happens, plesae update soon.
silver-star-0 chapter 12 . 8/17/2006
I love this story! I can't wait to see how it turns out, or what happened. Please continue soon!

(By the way, good luck with that spell. I've written a spell to own Charmed but never cast it. If I do, I'll let you know and you can own half, okay?)
MysticWriterGoddess chapter 11 . 4/16/2006
Great story, you just keep me guessing what's going to happen next. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Wicked R chapter 5 . 4/13/2006
what an amazingly different outlook!
cate78 chapter 10 . 3/22/2006
That's a heck of a cliff hanger!
p4piper chapter 10 . 3/22/2006
update soon please
silver-star-0 chapter 9 . 3/21/2006
Oh, I understand the title now! Embers and Cole!

Anyway, I really like this story. Are you ever going to explain the whiole story between Embers and Cole? Because some people just leave a whole buncha clues and make you figure it out. I think that's mean.