Reviews for A Killer's Mind
SayonaraKuroi chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Guest chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
it's amazing.i have two comments,sesshomaru is a little ooc
afeltyz chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
A beautiful story.
I loved this through and through.
BoredBeingRegular chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Ummm may i first say that this was an amazing chapter there is just 2 tinny details you messed up. a) Sesshomaru was missing his left arm, not right. And in the final act, he got his arm back with his new sword. b)Seshomaru can fly sooo...when he fell of that cliff he wouldn't need Inuyasha's help.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Wow, it's great. I'm glad I found and read this fic
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
This battle scene VERY good! Thanks for chapter!
Freakish Nature chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Sesshy is kinda scary... XD
Dream Kitten chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
My blood ran ice cold a few times. I think I'll never be able to see Sesshomaru as a fluffy doggie.
Sexyfactor17 chapter 11 . 5/22/2011
Wow what an engaging story! I was so glad it wasn't nonsense fluff like the others. You're an excellent writer, keep it up!
Wiccan Queen chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
J Luc Pitard chapter 11 . 12/13/2010
Well written and engaging story. Would've liked to see the brothers fighting their enemies together. Really would've loved to see the whole group fighting rather than just tagging along and watching like tourists. Yeah, Sesshy had to be the star and all, but...

Still, I really liked how he managed through it and the way he and Rin keep faith in each other. Might've liked to see her fight a little as well, but she did so emotionally/mentally just by trusting.

Great scene on the cliff when the transformation is complete and he has to decide between Rin and potential death. Very telling that he doesn't let her go.
matchynishi chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
This was so great. I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing!
Vic chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
omg why do u have to stop after a cliffy like this! why did u have to discontinue! sniff sniff sniff wahhhhh! anyways, this story wuz awesome! gonna read the ending now!
Vic chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
omg i think this wuz an AWESOME fight! lots blood and gore! Sesshy wuz SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool! keep it up!
Onba chapter 11 . 10/29/2009