Reviews for Curtain Call
rozzy07 chapter 6 . 8/12/2006
Wow an honest too goodness scary ghost and brotherly battering... what more could a girl ask for! Great story from start to finish, definitely giving me the creeps at time. Your OC Bates truly was a terror and his little fetish of torturing his victims was really chilling stuff. Just glad that Dean was able to do his big brother act and save our whumped and battered Sammy's hide (or what was left of it...) in the end. Great stuff. Please write more soon.
brighette chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
Other than some issues with the time frames, not bad. But if Clarissa was 19 in 2001, I don't think she could check her mom into a hospital at the age of 9 in 1991 - I think she would need to be an adult. Also, the "present day" is 2003 - which doesn't really fit the SN timeline. Sam would have been at Stanford at that point. Unless this is an AU, and then I retract my timeline :)

Otherwise, good foray back into fanfic :)
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
Great job. And yeah, the next story sounds weird, which I love. Reviews may be lax due to school though. Catch ya on the flip side.
Fabell E.B.H chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
SAMMY GO CHOP-CHOP WHILE THE COWS ALL GO JUMP-JUMP! AND NOW I HAVE TO GO BYE-BYE AS THIS COMMENT GOES END-END!

Oh, and HURRY UP WITH CHAPTER 6! I wanna start reading Ragdoll ASAP!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
Cool chap. Can't wait for more. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jessica chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
Very cool, I love Sam stories with a protective Dean! I cant wait to read more, please hurry with new chapters!
pmsdevil01 chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
i like it and i can't wait to see the next chapter.
Elle Knight chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
I absoluely loved the new chappie! Will you be writing more stories after this one? I will admit that I would be disappointed if this were true. :-( I did catch the Tyler/Kramer thing because, like Dean, I am an avid classic rock fan. I wondered why you picked The Phantom of the Opera as the theatre piece in your story. This is my absolute favorite musical in the whole, wide world and was very glad you included it. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
Hey, I like this! lol, sorry i know this sounds awful, just v. tired.

I hope there's gonna be more than one chapter! Hehe love the Phantom connection, if i haven't gone mad and totally missed is the Masquerade reference to the trap door. Yeah, I have no idea! )

Update soon please!
Gods Geek chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
I like this capter too. What am I talking about? I like the whole thing. It's all good. Keep up the good writing!

~Gods Geek,
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
Awesome chap. One reason you may not be getting a lot of reviews is because of school. So take heart and keep on truckin'. Catch ya on teh flip side.
uhhhh.bobcowgir00 chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
i like it i like it i like it! XD uh... hillbilly joe does 2! snow...-TwItCh- uh...mind going blank...must think...-lightbulb on top of head goes 'ding'- GOT IT1 I wants 2 say that i like it and its very very very very good! didnt we see a show dare? lolish...BYE COW!
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That was great! "Do I really look like I could be in an insane asylum?" Priceless. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh. Takes a deep breath. Great chap. And yes, my handle's from the old show. Catch ya on the flip side.
lunarsun-solarmoon chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
I very much like your fic. That was pretty much all I had to say, well, that and that I hope you keep updating as often as you have been, it's quite nice.
Novthoniel chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
Hey, great first two chapters! I like it so far, don't worry about Dean, you seem to be writing his character just fine so far. Love it so far and hope you update soon!