Reviews for Untouchable
HonestFFWriter chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
When are you going to continue? You have to finish this story. I heard that those who don't finishes their stories, it'll pretty much haunt them for the rest of their lives until they can get to work on it. And you don't want that to happen now, do you? Please just update this story! The suspence is killing me!
XSFan chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
Update please? Awesome story!
Madame Walnut chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
Wow. i'm not much of a Jackim fan, but this is a rather sweet story! -
pikachuandarceus chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
pikachu: I love it! I've always looked for a fanfic where one character gets possessed by another! absolute genius!

arceus: ((just a thought)) you could add sections where, the others wake up at the temple, and go looking for raimundo and kimiko. you could also add a part where kimiko uses the mind reader conch, and listens to the real raimundo. one last part, you could just imagine jack(raimundo) cowering, and saying how if kimiko hurts him, she'll be hurting raimundo as well. otherwise, I like this fanfic. whenever I enjoy reading a fanfic, I always smile weirdly. needless to say, my brother asked if I was ill.
HiMyNameIsRusty chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
Great plot~!

Ahh, Jack yuckyy. But, I like how you put in some human emotions on his part, like his personal admit of defeat and his acknowledgment of Kimiko's refusal of his slimy advances.

]

Update son, pl0x~!
Leah Sterling chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Ya! Great story. I hope kimiko dosn't fall in love with jack. *shudder* And what is Hanniball's plan?
Dinsoku chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
Don't stop! Update really REALLY soon! I LOVE this story, I've always been a fan of Jack/Kimiko! Keep writing!

-Dinsoku
JustTJ chapter 5 . 12/14/2006
When will you continue? I want to see what happens next. I don't know what the last sentence in the summary means, but I have to find out, soon!
avearia chapter 5 . 12/12/2006
Interesting story... to be honest, when I read the summary I thought The ShenGong Wu was going to make Rai and Jack switch bodies or something. I wonder... What does Hannibal Roy Bean get out of this arrangement? I'm curious...

Please update soon!
windflame chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
ok this is good pleases update soon
Sparkfire chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
Dude, I didn't see that last part coming. 0_o lol
TruePinay4eva chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
go kimiko go u can win!1
Elizabeth chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
Stupid M# # # F # ing cliffie.
Elizabethpissed off chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
(Note this is not a flame)Finally he gets that hes in Raimundos body and whatever he does its really Raimundo doing it and only makes him(Raimundo) seem bad.
bebopdebris chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
aww n.n;; that was...not where I was expecting it to go lol

Which! isnt a bad thing, mind you! *cough* I just feel bad for Jack ;-; all he wants is Kimiko (whether it be in a sexual manner or whatever xD) and maybe thats whats going to happen in later chaptors ... even if you advised JackxKimiko shippers not to read this lol

their simple interaction makes me happy n.n;;

Update as soon as you can luv!