Reviews for This doesn't mean anything
SlytherinShadowCommander chapter 7 . 10/11/2019
Gorgeous narrative
SlytherinShadowCommander chapter 6 . 10/11/2019
"Knowledge is power and to know that you're loved is far more important (and so much more powerful a knowledge) than anything you can learn from a book." This is the reason I am a slytherin because knowledge is always power. This quote is beautiful. Thank you for the privilege of being able to glance into your mind through the fic and notes. Idk how your mom is doing now in 2019, but I am so sorry you both have had to go through this. Opening up and being vulnerable like this is the one thing that differentiates between a weak and a strong person; you love, are the latter.
SlytherinShadowCommander chapter 5 . 10/11/2019
I'm so excited about love language through flowers. I'm going to teach my husband, brother in-law/bestfriend, and myself all about this.
BUT OH MY GOODNESS, THIS fanfiction is amazingly well-written. I feel like I'm reading this for a class like it is a worldwide classic piece of literature. (School reading was and the classics will always be my favorite reading material, so that wasn't a negative comment at all.) My email is and if you read this please contact me. I want to be a fanfic writer, but I don't know how to do that. Love this story, and it is NOT redundant.
- huge fan
SlytherinShadowCommander chapter 2 . 10/10/2019
Who painted her portrait in the inside of my eyelids? Is by far the best sentence of intimacy I've ever read. Did you come up with that on your own? If someone it is absolutely gorgeous.
Sasina chapter 9 . 3/3/2019
Very nice. Congrats.
jarjayes chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
WOW! Me happy!
The way your story is ended is different than expected.
I like different.
His desperation...I can feel.
He wants to be happy but he wants to do it right.
I liked it!
jarjayes chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
In Puerto Rico, you reach the legal age at 21.
Basically, you can still continue going to Pediatrics at that age.

Good chapter!
jarjayes chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
Yup. This is SO SWEET!
Enjoyed this chapter, as well!

Pray your mother continues doing well.
jarjayes chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
Sorry about your Mom. I pray that she's alright.
Is she in remission?

This was a nicely done chapter. I enjoyed it very much.
jarjayes chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
This was good. VERY SWEET!
I liked it!
jarjayes chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
This chapter is interesting, the way you wrote it and the POV used...really interesting.
I enjoyed it.

About men and women remaining friends?
It all depends on the circumstances.
jarjayes chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Oh, so it's her first kiss as well.
That's sweet!
jarjayes chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Awww, his first kiss...that's kind of sweet in a way.
Not much experience.
jarjayes chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Seems interesting enough.
I was like...okay, what's going on here?
Are they like practicing or something?
black dragon 55 chapter 9 . 4/4/2015