Reviews for Boat Ride
WindStar chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
damn...this is way to creepy to read at 2:18 in the fucking morning...I'm so going to get nightmares over this...
KatieLB chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
oh my this gave me a serious case of the goosebumps...great job
TheFieryQuill chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
They’re coming to take me away, away

They’re coming to take me away.

OMG, that song is so haunting. It'll be stuck in my head all day now. I liked this ficlet, it's original and haunting. Nice work.
Anora chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
This was extremely strange, but I still liked it alot X) Good luck on more fics!
fairyntoad14 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Just had to say thanks for that song, that is now going over

and over in my head,

They’re coming to take me away, Ha Ha

They’re coming to take me away.

This is a real treat. Now I will never be able to sleep.

It was a good story though, a little freaky,

but I love your take on the brothers.

Looking foward to your next story.
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
The End? What? Is that all? To think of this story ending there is kind of like thinking this story only has 3 reviews. It's the kind of thought that provokes a WTF response...I mean, what. the. ...you know the rest.

I'm sorry I didn't get to this sooner. I really liked this, it had that freaky quality to it that sort of lingers with you long after you read. I have what I imagined the tune of that little "song" sounded like stuck in my head...thanks for that, lol.

When Sam realized the boy was him, I almost fell out of my chair, really. I know some readers will tell authors that to make them feel like they did a really good job (and yes, that's also why I'm telling you that) but also I'm saying it because it's true.

I loved your brotherly banter, too. Now, seriously...is it really the end? It'd be cool if you'd update and continue, however even by itself it is great. Awesome job, now go finish Negative Effect-and while you're at it, post something new, okay? You're a great writer!

~*Silver Kitten*~
Tidia chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Wonderful fic! I love the poignancy of the characters!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Very interesting. Catch ya on the flip side.
Tigerdrake chapter 1 . 2/5/2006