Reviews for Defining Forever
LoveforthegameBR chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I really like your story. I'm actually in the midst of writting my own for the pair, movie wise. I think you did a good job, especially with their characters. I hope you write some more, i'll keep this story in favourites, in case you do. Take Care x
Skiltch chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
This is pretty cool. I like the representation of these characters; they're usually left as just minor ones and I'm glad you gave them additional screentime. Very neat.
JinjoJess chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Though I don't know how to feel about Mizuho being omniscient, I'm thrilled that someone took the time to write a story about these two. Personally, my favorite pair of Class B best friends are Yukiko and Yumiko, but it didn't sit well with me that the film offered that tantalizing quote "you'll always be my best friend" and then just left the whole business infuriatingly ambiguous.

Your writing is pretty up to par too, which is nice to see, since a lot of times I'll read a summary and get excited at the prospect, only to be disappointed by horrible writing.

I look forward to see your spin on this. Keep it up!
Indi chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
It's awesome, honestly. I really like your work and you're showing your expertise in a greater variety of stories this time. Please keep on writing, this fandom needs more good fics like yours!
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Looking at your previous stories, you seem to become palpably more assured and ambitious with every one, which is good. This is a great story, low-key and still emotional. You've constructed movie! Kaori and Mizuho for yourself, and worked out what they would do very well indeed. A good mix of closeness, and worrying moments. Definately hope you continue this.
Thomas chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I *love* this new story with my favourite BR carecters,Mizhuo and Kaori, and look forward to more.