Reviews for spell
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This was amazing. I love Hermione/Ron and this portrayed their relationship perfectly!
Ariana789 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Beautiful portrait of the trio.
iwishyourloveaway chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
good character study :)
silent-voices chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
This is exactly how the trio works, and I've never seen it put more eloquently.

Fabulous.
Dizi 85 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
very nice, very nice indeed

well done
NoirSerieux chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
That was magical.
The Fat Chipmunk chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Aw Merlin that was so sweet!

It was a very different kind of story, but very intriguing. I liked the light tone of the characters, especially Hermione's, and the mood of the whole thing.

Very, very good. Bravo!
Sukia Fire chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
wow thats all I can say wow
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
This deserves some kind of medal. Everything is just so laid back and easy and BEAUTIFUL that it simply calls for the highest form of praise. Sadly all I can offer is a plain 'this was perfection' and little more. You've capture all the characters in their fullest. Ron and Hermione and Harry all come across so naturally that I was moved to tears more than once. I'll stop rambling now. This was just so lovely though...
Ariatina McAlpin chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
hermione's got a bit of slytherin in her i see...i luv this n hope u write a sequel!

awesome story..very unique
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
aw that was sweet i liked it a lot
Invaderk chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Very good! :)
bredalot chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I love it. My favorite thing is they way the characters are elaborated on, to make them more realistic and three-dimensional than we usually see them. These are descriptions that I haven't seen before, and I love to read them.

My only complaint (and it's a minor one) is that Ron calls her "Mione." I've always found that ridiculous. If it weren't for that, the story would be absolutely perfect.