Reviews for Anck-Sunamun's POV
silverlioness chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
cool i felt the same way about the ending check out my story and review thanks
Destiny Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
_ I wrote one about the same thing. I like yours better. It wasn't her fault in yours. They were my favorite couple *sniff* I was so mad at the ending, i just has to write something...Very good job with yours_
Livinia chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
wow, I just saw the mummy returns and I loved it. The ending was also my favorite part and least favorite part. I loved how you explain what happened, it was so perfect. Your a wonderful writter, you got the emotions in there clearly and cleared up something very important to the movie. Just amazing!
Starkiller chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
I read this on one of the fic lists and forgot to save it (my bad!). I loved it. Great ficlet, nicely written and makes me feel much better about Anch-Su-Namun. Well done!
Evelyn Black chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
That was so sad... But extreamly sweet...
Hannah chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Hmmm... I liked this, I'm not entirely sure that I agree,

I think Anuk-su-namun was just a you-know-what.

but still, I like it.

very good.

Hugs

Hannah
AsYouSleep chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Really good, that was one of my favorite scenes too
Topaz Waters chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
It was an interesting point of view, and makes Anuk-su-namun seem less evil.
katie chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
Wow. That's a new perspective. I like it.
Starkiller chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
This was a very interesting, and well written fic. I both loved and hated that scene too. I thought it gave the film an edge however, I couldn't really believe that she would leave Imhotep like that. So much for soulmates! Anyways, I really loved this fic! You did a great job _
Michelle chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
That's pretty good! :) Cool job. Keep writing.
Skye Rocket chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
That was really good!
Imhotep's Egyptain Princess chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
Good Story! Gave me a new idea about that scene!
Lady Tien too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
It's also both my favorite and least favorite part of the movie! I couldn't believe she left him like that.. I was so sad.. then I read your fic... it's great!
CrystalBandicoot chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
That's a very good take on how she felt.