Reviews for The Phantom of the Abbey
FallenHope-Angel chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
Oh my go! that was totally wicked! i loved it and can not wait.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
that was beautiful. did you write it and ah Ian gotsa a new hero.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
oh how much pain is hidden behind the mask. i loved it.
Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
wow actually a phantom of the opera based thing. i was looking and searching for something like this, but i never found it. and now that i have im happy! gerald butler... (or whatever his name is...) **dreamy look**... ok, ok ill stop now...
Eriksbestfriend chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
very very cool! Me like...And i like erik too so this story is very good!Well even if the Erikishm is slight i still like!
BlackChaosMelvin chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
O.O it... REALLY... sucks to be Kai. and i totally did not see that coming. *blinkblink* wow... it'll take a minute to get over the shock before i can finish reading.
BlackChaosMelvin chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
wow... that last sentance is kinda dirty... -ish.

i love it! *faves it so she can finish it later*
Troublesome Aries chapter 10 . 4/6/2006
xDD! I wanna finish something! -goes to finish closest fic to finish- KittyKat! .

waii! loved it! xDD aww, i was ur first reviewer? woot! o i like being first

cya l8terz

TA
Troublesome Aries chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
oh dear! BryBry! T.T
Troublesome Aries chapter 8 . 4/6/2006
wow... xD according to kai's birth! im younger than him! - np with reviewing, you deserve reviews! -hugs-
Winter-Rae chapter 10 . 4/6/2006
WOW! I was on the edge of my seat while reading this! I hope Bryan is okay..you didn't kill him right? LOL. I don't know why I freak out whenever it comes to him, I just love him! OMG I seen him today on the episode of G-Rev that was on, I freaked out! Even though it was only like 2 seconds and he didn't talk..but still it was him! Anyway you did a great job. Have fun on your trip! Camping is so much fun! I will talk to you whenever lol. Luv ya hun.

Winter-Rae chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
AH! Poor Bryan! You love to torture him don't you? LOL. Yeah I totally didn't see that coming, well knowing you I guess I should have lol. You did a really great job hun. I really enjoy reading your work, there's something about it that always inspiries me. Keep it up and I am looking forward to the next chapter!

Rainbow Lioness chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I LOVE THIS FIC! SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ART! YOU'RE THE GREATEST EVER!
naioka1992 chapter 7 . 4/6/2006
bloody hell, mate! this is awesome! update soon, as im sure loads of people want you to. great way to show seth's true identity. cool! ok, only i say that...weird me...anyway! i've also decided to have a story partner. also known as a rubber duckie that chocolateriku really really wants. hmm, weird-er.

anyway, great story/chapter/whateveryouwannacallit. not much kasi - loved the weapon check. jo was really cute too.

hehe, anyway, great work, katt - xoxo
Winter-Rae chapter 7 . 4/5/2006
Wow..that was great..I had a feeling that's who he was lol. I really like the previous chapter with Jo and Bryan, that was so sweet and nicely done. you are doing such a good job on this. Um..did you read ch 5 in our story (hides in the corner)? I am really sorry if it horrible. I feel so bad. (sniff sniff). Well gotta go. Keep up the good work on this it rocks!