Reviews for 40 Nights: Kaito and Aoko
ochan chapter 20 . 9/15
Awhh! My favorite reveal so far ️
ochan chapter 38 . 9/15
Oh wow that was dark. But very well written! The atmosphere was was so full of horror and suspense! The flashbacks to the cave, and Kaito jumping off the clock tower! Of all the places ... :( it's so unlike MK's usual atmosphere and even other fanfics. It's so different and i love it! Thanks so much for this chapter ️
ochan chapter 3 . 9/15
Wow that was the cutest thing ever! Kaito really knows the right things to say! ️ You're making me love this pairing more and more.
general zargon chapter 40 . 11/24/2016
Thank you for these amazing stories! Some I liked more than others, but all of them amazing and well-written! :D I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
cheng chapter 40 . 11/10/2016
Ughs! I absolutely loved them! ALL OF THEM! So many feels! All the feels! And my babies! Ughs!
cheng chapter 10 . 11/8/2016
*inmediate ugly crying* oh gosh... *incoherent mumbling* I love it.
winxander chapter 28 . 9/1/2016
nice one
HuntressXHunter chapter 38 . 5/16/2016
Wow. I didn't think kaito was the suicidal or the dump type in horror movies
HuntressXHunter chapter 22 . 4/12/2016
HAHAHAHAHAAHA BEST ENDING EVERR!
HuntressXHunter chapter 21 . 4/12/2016
This is probably the most heartbreaking chapter of Aoko and Kaito. I love it
HuntressXHunter chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
whoa that went dark quick
HuntressXHunter chapter 16 . 3/19/2016
Was Kaito really there?
tiara324542 chapter 30 . 9/29/2015
THIS ONES MY FAVOURITE
teasing mom is a good mom B)
tiara324542 chapter 26 . 9/29/2015
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU WRITE ABOUT KAITOXAOKO SO MUCH 3 It soothes my needs of seeing my otp xD I really liked this chapter! I mean, I love all your chapters (especially any chapter where they're husband and wife hnnGGGHHH) but this one just pulled heartstrings /clutches heart/ A perfect mixture of angst and cuteness! :DD Kudos to youuu~~
Lan527 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
uhm... I like you fic very much. I'm a huge fan of KaiAo so I want to translate this fic for my friends to read. I'm not good at English gramma so i hope you understand and agree. Thank you!