Reviews for 40 Nights: Kaito and Aoko
general zargon chapter 40 . 11/24/2016
Thank you for these amazing stories! Some I liked more than others, but all of them amazing and well-written! :D I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
cheng chapter 40 . 11/10/2016
Ughs! I absolutely loved them! ALL OF THEM! So many feels! All the feels! And my babies! Ughs!
cheng chapter 10 . 11/8/2016
*inmediate ugly crying* oh gosh... *incoherent mumbling* I love it.
winxander chapter 28 . 9/1/2016
nice one
HuntressXHunter chapter 38 . 5/16/2016
Wow. I didn't think kaito was the suicidal or the dump type in horror movies
HuntressXHunter chapter 22 . 4/12/2016
HAHAHAHAHAAHA BEST ENDING EVERR!
HuntressXHunter chapter 21 . 4/12/2016
This is probably the most heartbreaking chapter of Aoko and Kaito. I love it
HuntressXHunter chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
whoa that went dark quick
HuntressXHunter chapter 16 . 3/19/2016
Was Kaito really there?
tiara324542 chapter 30 . 9/29/2015
THIS ONES MY FAVOURITE
teasing mom is a good mom B)
tiara324542 chapter 26 . 9/29/2015
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU WRITE ABOUT KAITOXAOKO SO MUCH 3 It soothes my needs of seeing my otp xD I really liked this chapter! I mean, I love all your chapters (especially any chapter where they're husband and wife hnnGGGHHH) but this one just pulled heartstrings /clutches heart/ A perfect mixture of angst and cuteness! :DD Kudos to youuu~~
Lan527 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
uhm... I like you fic very much. I'm a huge fan of KaiAo so I want to translate this fic for my friends to read. I'm not good at English gramma so i hope you understand and agree. Thank you!
ShadowsLiveOn chapter 21 . 5/11/2015
It's really great. It's sad and bitter, and it's the kind of ending that throws everyone into fits. It's really really good.
1004-Angel chapter 40 . 10/26/2013
Just finished. Love it! Love it all. I can't decide which one is my favorite.
So I'll just leave it as is and say once again you did awesome. :)
ratatoeskrI chapter 40 . 8/28/2013
Just finished this and I'm... happy :D
I love the pairing, I love your ideas and I love your writing style. I feel like I should write a review for every single chapter, because they deserve it, but I'm just so insanely lazy :D
Now heading on to your other challenges, because your writing style is addictive and I also love the other pairings!