Reviews for Damn her to Hell!
lucretiafly chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
"Wilson stepped into the office, unable to decide on a "concerned" or "amused" face, and crossed his arms."

Perfect Wilson characterisation!

Amusing and novel way of getting House to listen to Avril (the song, by the lyrics, sounds terrible). I was giggling on the bus home :)
lucretiafly chapter 1 . 8/25/2010

Perfect Wilson characterisation!

Yaraslava Rada chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Lol. That was great!
moo333 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Oh my goodness...that was the most hilarious thing i've heard in a long time. Haha it was soo funny. Awesome as I was bored when I read your story, you could always check out mine :) lol just kidding
QT Roo chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Too funny!:)
Klashfor chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
This was done well, congrats for making a House/pop music fic that works and is, more importantly believable.

-K
brynnamorgan chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
(*ahem* I credit song lyrics where credit is due )

And that was the FUNNIEST damn thing I've read in awhile! Naughty, naughty, Gregory, using hospital resources to download illegal music. Tsk, tsk.

The "sloppy typos" shoulda been a dead give away. Obviously House is NOT savvy at pirating. :-)
ms. imagine chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Ha! Hilarious. Sucked in, House! This is a great little fic, and once you've knocked out whatever is bugging you in your works-in-progress, I look forward to reading more from you.

The rampant abuse of song lyrics in House fics drives me crazy too; now and then is one thing (remembering that it's not actually allowed on this site anyway) but it's all too common for my liking.