Reviews for Peanut Butter Hero
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Aww, I'm choked up!
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
this was heartbreaking and just the sweetest most heartwarming thing ever...
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wonderful story. Very well done.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Kind of sweet. I like how Sam can see Dean in one of his less-than-proud moments and still think the world of him, and still sort of mimicking him.

Michelle
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wah Dean and Sam as kids always makes me fangirl. They're just too darn cute! This was adorible.
LenJade chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I love this fic. I wanted to beg you to write more childhood scenes... Is it a possiblity?
astalder27 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Aw! So cute!
violetsunshine chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
This made me cry. Little Sam and Dean are like the best kids ever! Also, this story has incredible imagery, almost a poetic feel when you're describing something. That's my favorite type of writing...full of description and feeling. Good job.
elemental-sparky chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Aw that was really sweet. Nice one shot, you write really well. :D
Gemstone chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I love this story.

It's beautiful.

There should be many more stories like this out there that deal with the type of life Sam and Dean had growing up - not the supernatural side, but the effects that side had on their attempts to be normal, like their school life etc.

Thanks again!

x
firestorm557 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
this story was adorable! i loved how you portrayed little sammy! and sharing the peanut butter sandwhich was priceless! i think that it was a great little winchester fic, please post again soon!
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Aw, Pixel, that's really sweet! I guess I'd never really thought of the fact that Dean might have had bully problems in school. I've read a story where Sam gets picked on (and then Dean beats the crap out of them), but never where Dean gets bullied. I liked it, though. It was interesting to kind of see their childhood from Sam's point of view (not something I've read very often).

Anyways, it was very well done, and I totally can't wait to read whatever you write next!

Love always,

-Daquiri
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I really like your stories. This is one of my favorites so far. Awesome.
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
that was awesome and so cute i loved it!
ridley c. james chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Wow. Your innocent young Sam was so endearing. So real. I loved how you let the reader see his way of thinking so clearly. The peanut butter sandwich was so, so sweet. I can see Sam doing that. The whole story touched me-I'm a sucker for the young winchester fics.

Thanks for writing this,