Reviews for Fixed
So good... :)
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
so sweet! i loved it!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I just found this and I usually read anything of yours I come across. This was sappy as you said;but it was sappy in a good way. I liked it.
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
aww! so cute!
treeonice chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
That was a cool one-shot!
BLIvorySS chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I really enjoyed reading this short piece! It's nice to be able to read something short that still is able to have a feeling of completeness. Ok, I'm not quite sure if that made any sense whatsoever, haha. What I mean is, I like that I got the same amount of satisfaction from a three minute read as I get from some stories that are about twenty times longer.

If that made any more sense at all. Good grief. :D

Well, I'll shut up now, I'm starting to blather. Thanks for writing such great stories! (I started reading Paragon of Animals but then stopped when I realized it's slightly similar to the fic I'm currently writing. I'll finish Paragon of Animals when I'm done my story so I don't accidentally rip off yours!)

Thanks again!

-Liss
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Man, that was amazing! Beautiful, I love Raven, this is eaxtly her problem right there, thinking everyone is afraid of her. This was awesome, thanks for posting ;)
ntmnky chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Hmm... Yes. Yes it was sappy. But it was also really good. Keep up the good work.
Talex-1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I love the way you write. You even do the punctiation right.

For example, when the character isn't done talking, and you don't put the qoutation marks at the end even when the paragraph is finished.

"You know how Rob gets, when Star's hurt. -end paragraph-

(“)You were worried..." That. Finally, someone who knows grammar.

Not alot of writers do that. In fact I've never seen one that does. I enjoy all of the stories you have written, and praise you on the fact that you keep the titans in-character to the extent that they are truly believable.

You also have a basis of the idea of 'Trust' in your stories with Raven and Beastboy, even Robin and Star. Considering that fact that trust is an important facet of life to me, I like seeing how it develops in your stories. You should write alot more of them, by the way.
ravanwolf chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Nice... I really like it, no, I love it! It's great.
S. Vale chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Chapter 8 was perfectly fine. So was the rest of the story. And so was this one...it was cute, without being total fluff, which annoys me sometimes.

- Sage
BBcrazed chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
good job man! I realy got sucked into it. If only there were another chapter. Ihave no life XD
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Aw...that was really cute. Loved the idea for the story. Granted, the idea of Raven losing control has been done before, but I don't think those stories have followed up on the reactions of the other titans. Very good job on writing BB and Raven's dialogue. You manage to capture their personalities and the lines of dialogue that BB use to calm raven down really fit him well. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what you come up with next. I've seen a handful of the authors on my alert list submit stories from your contest...I wish I knew where the forum was so I could see other entries.
Snea chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
compensate my ass. you'd better update that. but, this review is about THIS, not that. i like the reflection she had near the end and how BB made her realize they weren't afraid of her in a non-mushy way. plus, i like how you made BB have a high pain tolerence considering so many people make him a wuss when it comes to that. so yea, i like it. FAVED!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Cool story! Excellent dialogues and description. I'm a doctor, and I had helped to fix many broken bones... man, I broke my elbow once, so I know how much it hurts.

Keep the good writing.