Reviews for Slow Motion
SGAmvmm chapter 22 . 12/5/2011
wonderful story!.. thank for giving the time to make this.. )
bria67 chapter 22 . 2/6/2010
Amazing story! Loved every chapter of it:) Brilliantly written, especially the parts about the connection between Atlantis and John.

Thank you!
Gemstone chapter 22 . 4/3/2007
Amazing! Thanks so much for this brilliant story! x
aithreachas chapter 22 . 2/16/2007
Exceptionally good have the ability to write all the Atlantis "family" in a way that makes them extremely human with all the faults and foibles one would expect real people confronted by dangerous and fantastical (is that a word?) situations might have, and in doing so they end up being even more heroic because they are not perfect and all-knowing(except for McKay of course :o)) but rather just ordinary people trying to do their best under extraordinary circumstances and sometimes failing. It is that very thing that draws us (well me anyway) to watching shows like SA and reading the wonderful stories written by folks like you. Thank you for your time and effort it was much appreciated and will be appreciated in future as I will no doubt be reading this tale as well as others you have written again and again.
sheppardfan chapter 22 . 12/22/2006
Whew! Quite the marathon. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting - and thanks especially for finishing it!
PrincessPatrice chapter 22 . 12/22/2006
Loved the story please write more with plennty fo Sheppard Whuppage
Infinitediversity chapter 22 . 12/22/2006
Wahoo! Another great story.

Loved the bit where John trailed his fingers on the wall - and the connection with Atlantis.

Can't wait for the next story.

See you on GW. H Louise.
mtee1958 chapter 22 . 12/21/2006
This was such a great story - I wish they would write John and Atlantis being connected in the actual series. It would make a great arc - a continual storyline.

Titan5 chapter 22 . 12/20/2006
Wonderful, wonderful ending, although I'm sad to see it end. I loved the John/Atlantis connection and the way he was at peace. I loved him touching the wall as he walked down the hall. I loved him trying to explain to Rodney how cool the connection was. Loved the way he seemed okay with everyone and with dealing with the addiction, as if he'd already dealt with it inside and was ready to deal with it externally. Very cool story (as always)!
Delka chapter 22 . 12/20/2006
Very nice.
faldo chapter 22 . 12/20/2006
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. You can\t beat a bit of Shep wump - certainly with some addiction thrown in. Keep up the good work!
Laura-trekkie chapter 22 . 12/20/2006
I always feel a little sad when a good story reaches the end, but that's always tempered by a good ending. This story is no exception.

It was a relief to see John painless at last, back in his own mind and in control of his body without benefit of any outside influence. I'm glad he's still strongly connected to Atlantis, that they can support each other a bit and maybe John won't feel like he needs to do better. I'm sure the sessions with Kate will help there too.

It was great to see John more like himself, getting outthe patented puppy dog eyes, grinning and excited while telling Rodney what the connection was like and talking Elizabeth into a game of chess and some hot chocolate. It was a hope-filled ending, things *would* get back to normal (for Pegasus) even if it wasn't tomorrow.

I'm very glad you found the inspiration to finish this after the sticky patch a few months back.
Linnzi chapter 22 . 12/20/2006
What a lovely ending! I'm glad you've finished this story. It's been a long old ride, but well worth the wait! As much of a sadistic old whumper as I am, I still like it when Shep gets better! Thanks for sharing! :)
parisindy chapter 22 . 12/19/2006
i've read this from start to finish! loved everyword of it!
reen212000 chapter 22 . 12/19/2006
Aww... It all gone. Such a great story. I thoroughly enjoyed it!