Reviews for All you need is love
silentxsoul chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
Actually it did say that one had to kill the other. That or I misunderstood what you said. "..and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives" is how it went...

Either way it is a great story so far and I applaud you!
Loyd1957 chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
I just found this story. I just wanted to say how beautifully written this scene was. I was totally amazed at how much love and tenderness you wrote for them. You have a fabulous way to approach such a special moment.

Great, great chapter. It would be how I would envision Harry and Ginny's first time.

Awesome
hargin1 chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
Hey, this is really good!
sirius-seriously chapter 18 . 8/16/2007
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! That was truly fabulous, thanks for a great read!
sirius-seriously chapter 17 . 8/16/2007
So my thoughts WERE included, you said there will be more Hr/R soon. So either you are a Seer, or I am just in the majority. Either way, I am happy XD
sirius-seriously chapter 16 . 8/16/2007
I want Ron and Hermione to get back together! I do! I do! But seeing as that next chapter has already been written...I spose my opinion is useless, isn't it?
sirius-seriously chapter 13 . 8/16/2007
Ahah , Australians ARE hot;)

but yeah.. good chapter
sirius-seriously chapter 12 . 8/16/2007
ahah "do you think I should marry her?"

very very cute!
sirius-seriously chapter 11 . 8/16/2007
Harry chuckled. “Well I’m glad you’re a girl.”

“Me too. I don’t think this relationship would be going so well if I was Ron’s brother.”

Lmfao, you are amazing! really good writing:D
butforthecries chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
OMG! I hate you! You killed Luna and Neville!
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
Percy would make a cool minister. You should have Fred or George burst in on Harry and Ginny one day while they were snogging.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 5 . 4/22/2007
Happy things...slightly boring.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 3 . 4/22/2007
Ooh, angry Harry.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
It's okay.
Mandy chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
Very sexy! That was quite a change in attitude on Ginny's part. Awesome chapter.