Reviews for Not That Kind of Man
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Awesome! This was nicely done!
son-of-puji chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh, what a romantic proposal:D I laughed a lot, especially when he tossed the ring to her. Oh, Jackson, you really know how to be sappy XD

It was a great read, thanks for it:)
Pipra chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
nice! :)
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Brilliant in every sense of the word.
sg-1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
that was so cute
Chelsey Nova chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This was perfectly lovely, and such a delightful read!

You are definitely one of my favorite writers in the Red Eye fandom.

Great, great job!
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I think you are an amazing writer...and that is sort of a problem for me b/c when I got into this pairing your stories were the FIRST that I read...and I finished them and moved on to others only to find that no one writes these two as well as you do.

Your characterizations of Lisa and Jackson are about as spot on as one could ever hope to get and everything is so vivid and real that it just plays out in front of my eyes as if it had been a movie.

So my problem is that I gave up on other writers b/c they never came close and now just read your red eye fics over and over again!

Great Job!
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
It suddenly occurred to me that I had never reviewed this. Shame on me! Needless to say, this is one of my absolute favorite one-shots; the way you write your characters is amazing! I love your other RE stories as well. I love coming back to them time and again; a true test of well-written fanfiction. :o) Anyway, thank you so much for sharing with us, and keep it up!

FluidDegree chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
AW! Even though I know the ending of the story, you dtill made me second guess for a moment.
Mininova chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
*grinning like an idiot* This was perfect! You really should do this for the rest of your life. And I will keep reading every Red Eye story you will ever write. Maybe I should start reading the other stories to…?
Yvonnia chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I'm so grinning like an idiot right now! That was so sweet!
anberzen chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
aw i want a jackson
Cheripeppa231 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Great story, I love the style of writing.
Sesshomaru21 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I can't believe you have so few reviews for this one shot. It fits in perfectly between the chapters you specified. You really should post this with the rest of your story. I'm really glad you decided to write this, I was really wondering what did go on between them. Keep the great stories coming!
Ravyn chapter 1 . 3/5/2006