Reviews for Ain't your fairytale
KyliedaRock chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
*twitch**twitch*

O.o

Bother you, here I am looking for cath/greg stories (as I am an MAJOR shipper of them) and I come across your... not finished...

*pokes*

Anywho, great story line, great pairing, over all awesome story, I just wished it was finished :(

-Kylie
xipeek chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
Jeez, this is soo cute! You're totally right, this pair is very cool too! love the way you put their relationship and the open door on a possible love. It's so beautiful and touching!Great idea and pleasant to read,well done!

now you made my day!

keepix
xipeek chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
Gosh! I wanted to wait till the end to let a review but the fact that you wrote this during a class is awesome lol,don't know if you remember your lesson but the chapter is great!
jarno007 chapter 9 . 12/17/2006
good another chapter cant wait till the next one please update soon
master chapter 9 . 11/29/2006
really greath fic i hope you update soon
Hanna chapter 8 . 9/16/2006
OMG!I loved pls continue!

Im a yo!blinger but your fic is so sweet so great!
jarno007 chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
realy greath fi i like that part wen the real farhther sjowed up i hope there be more soon sso updater soon
stareagle chapter 8 . 7/29/2006
Interesting story. I discovered it listed under Grissom Sara Romance! I am glad I found it though- I like the way you portray Greg.

I don't think Grissom would have been so rude to Catherine and Greg when they announced the news. Catherine is an old friend. Greg is his protege in many respects. He would have been concerned about the impact on their careers. Which brings me to the next question. If Grissom was concerned about an adverse affect on their careers, you haven't dealt with it in the story yet. Do they get to stay on the same shift?

Nick's response to Greg...seemed a little off too. I could see Greg overhearing Nick say that to Warrick, but not to Greg.

Also, this boyfriend has technically assaulted Greg and threatened Catherine. Will Greg urge her to get a restraining order.
jarno007 chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
update update soon cant wait until the romance start between catherine en greg
jarno007 chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
please update soon its a greath story ant i want to know what happens next between greg ant catherine so update soon ant continiu en finish it
vader chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
update soon its a greath story at i cant wate up a update en wen the romence begins
happiethots chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
very interesting
big-poppa chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
..must have more!..plz plz update soon..i want da next chpater here nite now!gimme gimme gimme..lol
han007 chapter 6 . 6/1/2006
update soon its a greath story
KWillows chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
I just stumbled upon this story and must say that I am enjoying it. Please continue.