Reviews for Promises
Bleh blah bluh chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Kenny and Wendy? Wired, but awesome! Oh, and tokens last name is black (racist south park moment by Matt Stone and Trey Parker... :3)
JVM-SP150 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is one of my favorite fics. For some reason it always escapes my faves list and somehow I haven't left a review. Wonder why that is, since I've read it several times. Regardless, it's a favorite - bittersweet, has Kendy but doesn't disregard Stendy, everyone's fairly IC, etc. and etc. Short but sweet. Great fic.
Captain and Hero chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
this is so adorable! i love it! my 2 fav SP couples! :D they fullfilled theyre promise! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Dude, I would've felt sorry for Stan if he hadn't had sex with Wendy. Don't you realise people have gone to PRISON for doing that? Poor Wendy.
ThatCrazyPinay chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I loved this fan fic so much! I'm a big stanxwendy fan.

everything felt very realistic and was quite moving. It kept me wanting to read and had me mad when the story was over because I wanted more. I did find this story rather side though because of poor little Stan having such pain clenching his heart. I felt bad that he didn't get to be with Wendy. Right after you wrote that Kenny and Wendy went on a date(with the details of it being PERFECT) that it was Stan and not Kenny that was with her. So I kind of giggled and blushed uncontrollably when reading the scene of Wendy and 'Kenny' making love knowing the whole time it was Stan. Anyways, it was a GREAT fan fic and I wish there was a sequel, haha. I favorited. I also had an idea of a Wendy and Stan fan fic that they were to have sex for the first time but I guess you beat me to it. (:
nemiah chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
this is, kinda sad. poor stan, will he ever find someone to love him?

oh well, i really loved this story. and i have no words to describe it, but well...it's good ok. :)
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Oh my God.

That made me cry.

I'm fucking crying right now. I'm dead serious.

Wow.

Simply amazing. So heart wrenching and beautiful at the same time. It made me feel so bad for Stan. The emotions were so realistic.

I really, really loved it. It was so well written. Poor Stan. He'll always love Wendy...

(And I realize this is an extremely random review, considering this story was written 3 years ago, but whatever.)
Little Loki chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
That might just be one of my favorite of your fics! Trult brilliant.
A reviewer chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wow. Sweetest fic I've read in the last month.
Kagetsubasa chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
It had a sad ending, but hey, I loved it. It was a sweet story.
shannello chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
WOW.

]

that was seriously cool.

Stan! you naughty boy!

jesus, that was crazy.

i don't what i'd do if i thought i was doing Kenny

but it turns out i was doing STAN MARSH!

*thinks*

well, i don't i'd really mind, but, yeah!

:D

great work!
buckshotboomer chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
...finally reviewing all one million of your stories...srsly... (I no good at reviewing, just to warn you beforehand. 8D;;)

I like this story beyond physical liking. Srsly. The way you wrote it makes everything believable. And I liked the ending. I didn't predict the ending. Nope. I thought that was Kenny. XD And then you reveal that it's Stan and I'm like "zomfg wth SURPRISE ENDING!" and it was weird.

You've given me a new love for Wendy and Kenny. Before it was okay, but now it's a new obsession. *yes, I do obsess easily* *and it never fades*

I didn't really see any spelling/grammar issues...so that's awesome (not in the hotdog way).

I'm just going to fave this, if you don't mind.
weweweweweweposdfdsgsfvrss chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Sick. BLEEPing sick. What the BLEEP is wrong with you?
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wow... very, very nice twist there. I'm impressed. And I have to admit that I'm really happy they got to keep their promise. _ I love Stan x Wendy...
marinaSP chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I don't know what to think about this story. It's not that bad, but i did not liked that ending. What happened? How come she didn't noticed what's going on? I'm sorry i maybe expect to much. This is just another fan fiction story.