Reviews for Parallels
Half an Inch chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Oh my god... Wat?! I just... I mean... Wat? I.. Oh my god... The feels... Wat did u do to me? Rip out my innards? This story is so emotional and so... Unique... And so... OH MY GOD... Wat?... I just... Speechless... Wow...
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
What do you mean "to be continued" ...?
Daaamn the story was so fluffy first but then went confusing and you just left us readers with "to be continued" ... but maybe because it's Parallels so actually it's supposed to be "endless".
But still it's brilliant.
Perline chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
~TTTT~

Oh my God... That made me cry... It really made me CRY... *astonished*

*sobs*

THta was so good...!

PLease please please write moer soon...! It's brilliant! It's so sad and happy at the same time...! I HAVE to know more...!

Though how you stopped tis chapter would be REALLY beat for a oneshot.

And CEDRIC! *CRIES*

HARRY!

*SOBS*
Reaper1Nanashi chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Oh my god...you can't just leave it at this! Please, update! I love this fic!
femme fetal chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
to be continued..

OH NO!

you need to write more!

im as confused as harry!

ARGH!

great writing though!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wow, I love this. And the ending! So great! Is there really going to be more to this?
Lambchop Millie chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Please continue I beg of you! This is such wonderfully written story. This is to good to be just forgotten, so pleae keep it up.
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
wow...that was wonderfully confusing...
Dranzen chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Holy COW. This is absolutely BRILLIANT! Every single aspect is so beautifully well-described, every sentence so teasingly strung...it's wonderful, and extremely well thought-out! It's rather sad you haven't updated this in, erm, over a year, but still...ahem.

I hope you DO update though. It's too good to leave on a mental shelf, collecting imaginary dust.

~Zen-chan
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Traumatic. It isn't fair. Thanks for this. It's a nice bit of writing. The anger, frustration, and overwhelming emotion. It's great!

~ Miss.
fictionwriter191 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
first of all huh? secong of all that was really original and kinda funny though still

much love and hugs,

britts
limonade chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
ooh, I love mind games! can't wait for more, this is very good. great plot, and I love the Harry/Cedric moments
Voldemortist chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
CONTINUE PLEASE. i love this. wow. 5 stars... please update as soon as possible. wow is all i can say. wow wow wow. please update asap. thank you so much

Sincerly

Voldemortist
Enigmus chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
That was so amazing! I cried I loved every minute of it! I hope you continue this soon!