Reviews for Missionary Impossible
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
*smiles*

Not your best work, in my humble opinion, but good anyway.
GlacierBlueRose chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aw! I loved it! The detail and the way you captured the thoughts and even the dialogue of the characters! Great job, keep up the writing!
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
aww! another masterpeice! great work! i love it! (this pairing is so cute!)
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Interesting couple. Great story!
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I loved the set up, it was fun. I think the characters really stood out in this piece, nice work.
Havilland chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I've never read a Speedy/Bumble Bee fanfic before! And I'm about to look for more! This was really good. And I love the relationship between Bee and Speedy. Its sort of a reluctant love situation. I Love It!

I hope you'll find the time to read one of my stories. My most recent story is 'Enough'.

Bye!

~Sighs~
TheItGurl chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I cannot express how much I enjoyed this!

TheItGurl
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Oh, you're good. I thought I was going to bust a gut as I read through this. You got to love Speedy. He really did try, he really, really did. I felt so bad for him, though I couldn't stop laughing. I mean when he ran into that fridge, I thought I was about to die.

I really do you you plan on writing more stories based around these two. They really are a delight to read.

Favorite Line:

Which meant that when she came home to an empty Tower when she wasn’t expecting to, her senses immediately pricked in protectiveness. Titans East was her baby, and its boys were her boys. They weren’t just a team, they were her team, and if anybody tried to mess with them, they’d have her to deal with. And she wouldn’t be merciful.

No, no, wrong attitude. Good guys were always merciful.
Jefepato chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I usually prefer stories that aren't quite this lighthearted (the comedy-of-errors-with-a-happy-ending thing has undeniably been done many times), but you've pulled it off well, as usual.

I don't recall Bumblebee's speech being quite so slang-ish on the show, but it's quite possible I'm wrong on that point.
ABoxFullOfSharpObjects chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
This was greatly amusing. I rather liked the pain and anguish Speedy had to go through. Those are the type of funny things that really happen to people. Or as normal as Titans can get. I'm really glad he didn't give up trying to romance Miss Bee. And she was perfect. I like the way she takes pride in her team and strives to prove herself. Good job.

-Sharp objects
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
This...was GREAT! You took two characters that don't get nearly enough screentime and really gave them deep and complicated personalities. Hillarious idea for a story; loved all the calamity that befell Speedy. I also really liked how Speedy and Bee eventually admited things to eachother. It wasn't very typical...and sorta rough...but it was perfect for the two of them. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see more of your TT stories!
MyAibou chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I only am familiar with the main characters from the cartoon, so I don't really know any of these people, but I feel like I got to know them reading this. And you made me WANT to know them.

Your descriptions are FABULOUS. I think I'd read a phone book if you wrote it because everything is so REAL. I'm THERE.

Everything just... works. Thanks!
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Aw! I loved! Thank you so much! I'm *still* working on your present, but almost finished. Real life has been a bitch and a half lately, and I haven't had time to do what I've really wanted. But this was so great. And I loved the title! Poor Speedy. Heh. I laughed all the way through it. :D And the last line? Hee. Genius. :D
eventidespirit chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
*Sigh* I absolutely adored this fic. I haven't read a *good* romance for a long while now...

I don't think I've ever read a good Speedy/Bumblebee before but this was excellent. The characters were right on, and I loved the description of their relationship. I especially loved the ending...how it was a bit of an inconventional ending for these sorts of romance fics, which usu. end in a dramatic declaration of love or a loving kiss, but it was an amusing ending nonetheless, and fit the essence of their relationship very well. Awesome job!