Reviews for The Calm Before The Storm
This is perfection.
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Love the beginning.
Seom chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
That's so sweet! I love it! I just loves stories (like this one) that completely capture their character. They aren't all lovey-dovey and OOC, their just great! Thanks!
ninety6tears chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
For christ sake. I like teh foresight.

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm leaving you reviers to add you as my fave stories the lazy way.
tussis chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I liked Jack's characterization though Ennis' thoughts of picking a star were OOC (even if sweet). I didn't particularly liked the foreseeing (about the next day) but the story itself is very good.

mio
Kyrik chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
"When the hailstones first started coming down it looked like the stars were falling out of the sky, and he thought for a moment that if that really happened he would snatch one in its fall before its light died out and give it to Jack to keep."

That part was so sweet I teared up when I read it.
x-woman1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
thats a cute little filler scene from the movie
Acacia Vaughn chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
TRULY EXCELLENT. WOW!
scribe chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
great writing! the characters were true to their personalities, and you use great language. fantastic read.
0'EmeraldEyes'0 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Brilliant writing. This is the first Brokeback fic I've read - I didn't want anything to spoil the movie for me I loved it so much, but this was magnificent. I loved the characters, you wrote them very well, and I love the short simple glimpse of something we saw but could have missed before. Very nice.
Akira-leigh chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Your story is extremely well written and the characterisation is just wonderful.

"He seemed to take the comment as some kind of permission - or with Ennis, it could even be a well-masked request - and leaned his head back so that it rested on his shoulder."

That part is brilliant. Absolutely perfect in its believability. Thanks for the mature and compelling read.
Futile Devices chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Wow. Good stuff. Nice characterization and plenty of vivid, evocative descriptions. Great work :)
OctoberAttison chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Very good. I liked that you kept them in character.