Reviews for Love Beyond The Grave
Aimee the hedgehog chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
I thought this story was better than the purpose loved them both! _
Lady Aya Rose chapter 18 . 6/22/2013
Was an interesting story but in a way I'm wondering what happened to Tails exactly. Last story he was left with the cat, Sonic gone would be kind of interesting as what would happen to him if Sonic weren't around anymore.
Lady Aya Rose chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Wait did he steal her first kiss or not ? Bleh
Lady Aya Rose chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
This guy needs to hang with better people. Learning to stalk isn't good lol
Lady Aya Rose chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Lol not only the title made me feel nostalgic about Sonic Adventure 2 but also the scene with the bushes and twig reminded me of Lion King 2' Made me wanted to play the game and watch that film, mostly at the same time.

Stupid creepy Sonic minor my friend ...Minor...I require a shiny object. NOW.

Lady Aya Rose chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Back like a nasty rash.

Seriously if you cannot tell the difference creepy Sonic, you don't deserve her. Jeez man. Lol
Lady Aya Rose chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
I was reading this and it said he was wearing demons. I had to think for a minute then. Made me laugh at my stupidity :p Or its a very interesting pun. :)
Lady Aya Rose chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
You know I think that story was a little 'dark' in a way to say to a young child...But who am I to know I watched Chuckle and Alien at like 6 and that story was custard compared to those. Lol.

And lovely moment right at the end...Mental image go away... :)
Lady Aya Rose chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Oh sweet monkey balls that is too cute. I'm sorry but I love young love like that., who doesn't :)

Just a note was there a reason why neither one of them had more than one kid ? I had a mental of image of Knuckles having an army of mini me's. Seriously what is up with my mental images lately :p
Lady Aya Rose chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
You know I had to google that toy as had no idea what it was lol.
The children where too adoreable I want to hug em.

On a off hand Shadow can do some sort of teleport without an emerald. Some sort of blue flash thing. I've seen it in the Shadow game, Sonic 06 cut scenes and the generations fight which was highly annoying for me lol. I think it's a lesser versian, then again I find it unknown as he sure don't announce it. (Name) well who knows :p Oddly enough Silver does the same move, hey look more proof that Shadamy is Canon. Ah hehe
Lady Aya Rose chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
You know I'm wondering here. I may be wrong but not finished reading it fully but shouldn't they have one already ? You can totally ignore me if I'm wrong here. But I'm pretty sure gestation don't take 3 years :p Please shoot me if I'm wrong.

And a mini knuckles is too adoreable to bare..
aliciathewolf45 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
ever since i started reading this i cant stop saying AAAAAAAAWWWWWW SOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE!
Moonlightfox1200 chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Holy fucking shitnuggets... The blue bastard is back and is still dumb as fuck...
Moonlightfox1200 chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Aww! Young love... How adorable! It's so cute since their so innocent :3
Amy roxs chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Ney luv it are u gunna take my request?hope so any way zap out lol : )