Reviews for In His Arms
jessi chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Great poem!
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Wow, this is so beautiful! I loved it!
miss meaghan chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I know that this is an old poem but as I stumbled upon it I could not resist reading it. I am so very glad I did. Your writing is beautiful. Each line calls to mind that sweet moment and I reveled in the memory. Thank you so much for deciding to post this so long ago. :)
La Dormeuse chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Aw super kawaii! Love it! Currently having flashbacks of the moment in the film (I WILL read the book!) Lovely Stuff!

Suilsie xx
JazkaStar chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
:D That was one of my fave bits too. Along with the bit where Sophie glomps Howl at the end and squeals "So do I!" after he comments on her hair.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
oh that was SWEET! I really liked it very much...

THANKS:D
water demon chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I liked it! It was great!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
This is a great poem. That part in the movie was very beautiful and you definetly added to the beauty! Great job!

BYE BYE!
megna of the land of sugar chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Hmm. I liked it! To bad it was one piece thing, I rather enjoyed it!
satoshii chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
This poem was one of the sweetest poems that I have ever read...and I've read a lot of them...yeah, I was up all night a couple of weeks ago watching the movie on youtube...not very good quality, if you ask me...but it was good enough for me to get what was going on...so romantic! They didn't write a sequel, though...sad...they should...have you read the book?...I think it's pretty different...in my opinion...it's not very romantic...oh well, at least the movie's good...I loved it...japanese version is better, right? Though it is a bother to read the subtitles every time someone talks and you can't really see what they are going to do...oh,well...anyway...I love your poem...write more...you certainly have the talent for it...
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006