Reviews for Superbowl
Wrennydennydoo chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
YAY! FINALLY I find someone who hates that pointless, stupid, sport!
It is a waste of time, effort, and energy watching. I mean, what do they end up doing in a football game? NOTHING. Wrestling has more purpose than football does.
kiki2222 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
More of this couple would be awesome to read. I love jou,seto,and yami together!:)
Katsuya Weller chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That's hilarious!

And so true: football DOES hypnotize people! I should know from over the years. LOL Great story!
Obsessed Yaoi Girl Reborn chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Very interesting. Another one of my favorite pairings.

Nice work. :)
Mail And Mihael Keehl chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
lol, this was hilarious. I loved it.
Ahau chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
LMAO!

LOVE IT!

IT WAS MADE NUFF FUNNY!

-deadea-
Zoboron chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Yea I never got the point either so, anyways great story (kinda... no offense please don't hurt me!) so whatever cya
KA0RI chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
fahha! I LOVED IT! If I was Jonouchi I'd be paying attention to yami xD lol, kaiba was jealous lol...I loved it! -
FanFicFanGurl101 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
...i think i caught on to a subliminal message here ToT is joey watching football ~because~ of the guys running around in tights? :O i would think so, whenever i just so happen to flip by a football game on the tube, i take a moment to ogle some eye candy :O not ALL football players are overly pumped full of steriods :O really :o...i havnt even the foggiest idea why ive started this whole explanation O_o well maybe its just me, but if thats why joey is so freakin entranced, than right on XO! oh umm, and now for an actual review O_O: freakin awesome XD! you my friend, are the queen of unexpected pairings :O! a lot of your fics,the ones i've read so far, have pairings i've never encountered before during my time on fanfic :O and im pleased to say that they are all very well written, despite the short lenghts of some of them :O! if these were written by any other aurthor of a poorer skill level, i would probably flame them to hell :O! so you keep up the awesome work XO! ~phew~ cathches breath. you lucky bastard you! only a lucky few can ever recieve a review this long from me x.x ~takes a nap~
eley chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
this is realy good story please continue

eley
yamixkaibasgirl13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This was a great story, and ur right football does do that to ppl, im not much of a fan of joey and yami bein a couple, but i adore seto and yami, hm...i have a special request...if maybe since i have no talent in writing, and i couldn't make a good story to save my life..could u maybe do seto x yami, like on christmas or new years? I would absolutly love if u could do that for me...doesn't matter the rating, i would so love u if u could do that for me! email me back or visit my website at

Can't wait to hear from u!

bye

shelby :)
Desidera chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
*lool* This was so cool!

I don't understand football either - I think it's not really a sport people here in Austria watch...though some guys in my class are crazy for it, too *g* They're not that crazy about each other, though. Such a pity...

(*outch* Bad, bad girl...dirty images...)

Sorry, got distracted - I loved the little fic! Good writing style, nice characters! And not as pointless as you believe it to be, honestly.
Toxic Hathor chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
man, was joey distarcted or what?

good, he missed all the fun *mwahahaha*

i hate puppyshipping. darkshipping is better, but this was so cute, believe me, and true, foot ball does that to ppl!

Hathor
NKingy chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
stereotypical and funny! But I feel your pain, once my parents start talking about something they have in common with their friends, you're wishing for a mute button. lol

(still working on pic, taking longer than i thought )
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Ah the superbowl. I used to watch it just to see the comercials, but the quality of superbowl comercials has decreased over the years. There is no reason for me to watch it unless the Dallas Cowboys are in it (which is a rare occurance, especially in recent years). Anyways, that was a funny and cute story. Good work!