Reviews for Touch
mirageseason132 chapter 26 . 12/19/2012
i really hope this story gets its finale that it deserves D
it can't be left here at this huuuuge cliffhanger

beautiful storytelling and writing!
i love how they are kept in character, the humor, and Simon's personality
not overly cliche and kept my attention the entire time
Maximillianna chapter 26 . 5/30/2011
Dude...ette, resume writing this story. It's too good for you to stop just before the climax (clifhangers suck!).
VortexFM chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
I absolutely love this tale you have created, I fell in love with you character in the prologue and my faith in her hasn't deterred once yet. I haven't finished reading all of the chapters yet, but I was wondering if you would ever complete this fiction? It is the best D N ANGEL fanfiction I have ever read, and I read a lot. I have some fangirl obsession to see Cassandra and Satoshi get together, or at least kiss. Though that may happen in the chapters I have yet to read. Anyway, I would like to know if there is any hope for this to be completed seeing as it has not had a posting in more than two years, or if I should just give up on ever seeing Cass through her journey.

Please respond, and please update swiftly.

CC
LittleFoxAvanalae chapter 26 . 7/24/2010
I do so love this story, which is amazing considering how few good stories like this out there. Not to mention I'm very picky. :D But I find this to be a worthwhile story, which is why I am desperate to ask: will you be updating this? The last update was two years ago, which makes me sad. I just want to know if I should give up on this story or not. : I do hope you will finish, but I suppose I shouldn't press. :/
InTheDarkestHowers chapter 26 . 4/8/2010
this is awsome! please wright another chapter soon.
Ai Star chapter 26 . 1/24/2010
wow! this is really good very enjoyable i hope you can get to continue it! keep up the good work! update soon! W
Ichimaru Gin chapter 26 . 1/16/2010
Update son! Please. I love this story! XD

-IG
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
You should update! I love this story like crazy. XD *is rereading it*
shugochara119 chapter 26 . 12/27/2009
this story is superb. i cant wait for the update
Artemis615 chapter 26 . 12/17/2009
Holy mother of wind...this is so good! My heart skipped a beat everytime that damn Shoji appeared, not to mention Krad is being awfully nice here (which I liked a lot!)! Keep writing!
mistpool32132 chapter 26 . 11/13/2009
Wow. Really. Really. REALLY, reallyreallyreallyreally great fic! Please please please update soon! _
Rainnyash chapter 26 . 7/31/2009
I love this story it is very well written and it is very hard to leave the computer.

I really hope you get back to writing this story
NAO-chan33 chapter 26 . 5/4/2009
o, can't wait until the final battle. lol
Bronze Star chapter 26 . 12/30/2008
unbelievable amazing. have never read a DN Angel story that was so good before. well done
EchoSerenade chapter 26 . 9/20/2008
O This story is so magical (not just with the use of magic). I love it D I hope you update soon.