Reviews for Touch
Hi! This is definitely one of the best fan fics I've read- love it! I know your page says you're on hiatus, but is there a tentative schedule of some sort that will tell me when to look for an update? The cliffhanger is killing me, especially since it looks like there's only one or two chapters left to this story, unless, of course, you decide to add a twist, which, from what I've read so far, you'd be able to pull off beautifully! I can't wait to read the rest, and I sincerely hope you're available to update soon. That being said, I totally understand the hiatus due to being busy with school and such. Best of luck! Try to get a good night's sleep once in a while. ;)
mirageseason132 chapter 26 . 12/19/2012
i really hope this story gets its finale that it deserves D
it can't be left here at this huuuuge cliffhanger

beautiful storytelling and writing!
i love how they are kept in character, the humor, and Simon's personality
not overly cliche and kept my attention the entire time
Maximillianna chapter 26 . 5/30/2011
Dude...ette, resume writing this story. It's too good for you to stop just before the climax (clifhangers suck!).
VortexFM chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
I absolutely love this tale you have created, I fell in love with you character in the prologue and my faith in her hasn't deterred once yet. I haven't finished reading all of the chapters yet, but I was wondering if you would ever complete this fiction? It is the best D N ANGEL fanfiction I have ever read, and I read a lot. I have some fangirl obsession to see Cassandra and Satoshi get together, or at least kiss. Though that may happen in the chapters I have yet to read. Anyway, I would like to know if there is any hope for this to be completed seeing as it has not had a posting in more than two years, or if I should just give up on ever seeing Cass through her journey.

Please respond, and please update swiftly.

~CC
LittleFoxAvanalae chapter 26 . 7/24/2010
I do so love this story, which is amazing considering how few good stories like this out there. Not to mention I'm very picky. :D But I find this to be a worthwhile story, which is why I am desperate to ask: will you be updating this? The last update was two years ago, which makes me sad. I just want to know if I should give up on this story or not. : I do hope you will finish, but I suppose I shouldn't press. :/
InTheDarkestHowers chapter 26 . 4/8/2010
this is awsome! please wright another chapter soon.
Ai Star chapter 26 . 1/24/2010
wow! this is really good very enjoyable i hope you can get to continue it! keep up the good work! update soon! W
Ichimaru Gin chapter 26 . 1/16/2010
Update son! Please. I love this story! XD

-IG
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
You should update! I love this story like crazy. XD *is rereading it*
shugochara119 chapter 26 . 12/27/2009
this story is superb. i cant wait for the update
Artemis615 chapter 26 . 12/17/2009
Holy mother of wind...this is so good! My heart skipped a beat everytime that damn Shoji appeared, not to mention Krad is being awfully nice here (which I liked a lot!)! Keep writing!
mistpool32132 chapter 26 . 11/13/2009
Wow. Really. Really. REALLY, reallyreallyreallyreally great fic! Please please please update soon! _
Rainnyash chapter 26 . 7/31/2009
I love this story it is very well written and it is very hard to leave the computer.

I really hope you get back to writing this story
NAO-chan33 chapter 26 . 5/4/2009
o, can't wait until the final battle. lol
Bronze Star chapter 26 . 12/30/2008
unbelievable amazing. have never read a DN Angel story that was so good before. well done