Reviews for Death Is Becoming
HyperOwl-Loves-Kitsunes chapter 5 . 4/30
OMG that was funny as hell! I like the interactions with the first years and PLEASE PLEASE update! :)))))
Lola.the.Warrior chapter 5 . 3/23
This story is so awesome! My stomach hurts and I am out of breath from how much I was laughing. I couldn't breathe. Even though this story is hilarious you still managed to make the plot serious which is difficult. I like Voldemort's character and can see Severus becoming a very interesting character. This last chapter was great with the suspense of not knowing if Tom succeeded in protecting Harry from the Obliviate. Obviously, there is little to no chance of this story ever being finished but I liked it so much I wanted to cover all my bases and see if I could miraculously inspire you to continue or find an author you trust to adopt it. Great story.
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 5 . 3/1
Please finish this story.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE
Kendall chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Please write another chapter I really want to know what happens! :(
Rose Teardrops chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Yeah... Now.

RT xx
Pein'sbabgirl chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
need more please!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Those four together and they will become unstoppable. Lucius save in politics, Severus as a spy and Tom and Harry's power.
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Gravity's Child chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Oh clever. It seems that he's immune to mind magic. Clever. I suspect that Tom was the one behind that. You know? Tom and Harry make a cute couple.
kiroigenaya chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
please write lots and lots more chapters!
PDeffinP chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
more chapters please
awkwardtaxi chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
I'm so sad this isn't being continued! This had a really promising start. Perhaps someone could adopt it?
SpazzyLassy105 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Oooh yeah...lovin it! So so so so much!
Lyra-Kaja chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Wow, this is awesome o.o
Foodfight, firsties that are actually taken care of (and by Harry at that! and they adore him! cuteeee!), pranks, a sane Drak Lord with friends, bad Dumbi, Ron and Hermione, creatue Harry, dead Harry XD, somewhat reasonable and goodie Snape...
Do you plan to continue this? Please do!

greetings Ly