Reviews for Death Is Becoming
Pein'sbabgirl chapter 5 . 3/26
need more please!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 5 . 1/16
Those four together and they will become unstoppable. Lucius save in politics, Severus as a spy and Tom and Harry's power.
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Gravity's Child chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Oh clever. It seems that he's immune to mind magic. Clever. I suspect that Tom was the one behind that. You know? Tom and Harry make a cute couple.
kiroigenaya chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
please write lots and lots more chapters!
PDeffinP chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
more chapters please
awkwardtaxi chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
I'm so sad this isn't being continued! This had a really promising start. Perhaps someone could adopt it?
SpazzyLassy105 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Oooh yeah...lovin it! So so so so much!
Lyra-Kaja chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Wow, this is awesome o.o
Foodfight, firsties that are actually taken care of (and by Harry at that! and they adore him! cuteeee!), pranks, a sane Drak Lord with friends, bad Dumbi, Ron and Hermione, creatue Harry, dead Harry XD, somewhat reasonable and goodie Snape...
Do you plan to continue this? Please do!

greetings Ly
PROCRASTINATOR TOMORROW chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Hey i know its been AGES! but this story is incredibly awesome! it'd be cool if you could continue it but i know i has been ages. once again this story in awesome.

Procrastinator Tomorrow
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
ohh I hope Harry gets revenge on them and DESTROYS dumbeldore, hermione, ron and the Durlsey's...

Harry coul steal a penseive memory of his murder and pretend it was video taped somehow and anon send it to Scotland yard

I hope harry manages tro get his inheritance back and desimates hermione's family, dumbledore and Ron...
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
awwww...too fic seems to be interesting but was not updated for what...6 yrs?
Paint chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Hey there please continue
MissMadHatter97 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
LMFAO! I could not stop laughing with all the food! HA! I knew that Harry isn't really lose his memory!
kiki61802 chapter 5 . 4/4/2011