Reviews for Death Is Becoming
Emmaline341 chapter 5 . 8/12
WOW, it has been a while since I read a story that felt fresh AND captivating.
Its a shame that you have not continued it, but it has still been and enjoyment to read.
I will keep my eye on it in case your muse returns.

-x-
graceandpipp chapter 5 . 7/17
This is a really excellent story I don't know why you have yet to continue it.
darkivy082584 chapter 5 . 5/18
Please continue these stories they are very well done and are enjoyable for me.
the real narnia chapter 5 . 4/23
Eeeeeeeeepppppp I'm ecstatic this story is amazing! I can't wait to see where they go from here. All the food fights were hilarious - those poor, poor aurors - this was probably never covered in their training.

I like the Tom-Sev-Luc friendship, and I can't wait to see how Sev and Lucius relationships charge with Harry. Not to mention the Slytherin students.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes, please update soon, update update update update update update update update update
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED moooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Pweeze. :)
Lizzybear54 chapter 5 . 4/5
Hope you update this story again! It's so freaking good! I was also really worried that Harry was gonna be obliviated before he and Tom could start their plan. But it's all good. Until next time! :D

~Lizzy
horsesrules chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
It's really good write more
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Glad to see it is all an act with Harry. Hopefully he can get the spells on his accessories nullified and then really release havoc.
rmiser1994 chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
awesome story so far! cannot wait to read more! .
HyperOwl-Loves-Kitsunes chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
OMG that was funny as hell! I like the interactions with the first years and PLEASE PLEASE update! :)))))
Lola.the.Warrior chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
This story is so awesome! My stomach hurts and I am out of breath from how much I was laughing. I couldn't breathe. Even though this story is hilarious you still managed to make the plot serious which is difficult. I like Voldemort's character and can see Severus becoming a very interesting character. This last chapter was great with the suspense of not knowing if Tom succeeded in protecting Harry from the Obliviate. Obviously, there is little to no chance of this story ever being finished but I liked it so much I wanted to cover all my bases and see if I could miraculously inspire you to continue or find an author you trust to adopt it. Great story.
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
Please finish this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE
Kendall chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Please write another chapter I really want to know what happens! :(
Rose Teardrops chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Yeah... Now.