Reviews for The Hunter Girl and the Ghost boy
then you stop making more chapter right there brovo craps angry
XD I LOVE IT!
Vie chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
I knew he was going to be the Future King! Now all that's left is for you to update! This is a good story! I'm not going to heckle you and flame the story because there are no updates to suffice me. I am no writer but I'm pretty sure life gets in the way of writing and everything else that goes on. I just hope you are still getting little "dings" or something to notify you that you have new reviews so that can let you know that you still have followers to this story! I'm a HUGE ValeriexDanny fan. This story is well written and is all around a good story!
Vie chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
You won't be getting any flames here! I freaking love Dalarie or Vanny or whatever you guys call them and I'm loving this story.

Vie
DPreader18 chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Is this going to be continued?
Nessie luv 1D chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
are you ever going to update again i really like this story;)
jewl-ia chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
I probably would have killed you if you had left this as a one-shot ;)
Veldrisk chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Saw that one coming. No way is an evil Vlad going to become Ghost King for long. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter. This is an excellent story.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
I kinda like it!
Reid Phantom chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
I knew it!

Are you going to write more? I want more!
Lady GryphonInia chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
This party should continue! Oh, And Val will probably/maybe will be the Queen of the Ghost Zone ;D?
nycorrall chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
uh...hi. im a new-time user of this website. I love your story so far. It's amazing. im more of a dannyxsam chick but this is just as great. PLEASE WRITE SOON!
Nym the Halfa chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
lol I can imagine Vlad's reaction to knowing Danny is king XD

Clockwork: You've been chosen as the King of the Ghost Zone.

Vlad: O_O ...uhh, about all those times I tried to kill your dad, marry your mom, make you my evil apprentice, and ignore your sister, no hard feelings, right? heh...

Danny: *death glares Vlad*
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
I like this story! I can't wait to see Dannys and vals reaction! I would say that damn would freak!

Lol update soon
The Random Person chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
plz do more! this is getting to be very interesting. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! plz update soon!