Reviews for Dawn
Mia chapter 1 . 2/23
Its very boring at the beginning but starts to get interesting.
TEA chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Lol I went and read the extended ending. :)
Sailor Donut chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
This was so wonderful! I loved chapter one, but chapter two really sold me- I love Mara and Sheftu, but I also adore Inanni and I love the idea of her and Thutmose. I definitely noticed his respect for her grow throughout the book, and I always sort of hoped for something like what you suggested here. And you write well, to boot!
ForeverDayDreaming chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
lol so cute. i love this book. mara might have been a little more snappish with sheftu since that's just her nature, but this is cute. :)
Mara Evans-Black chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
Mara fans chat 3 go there

CONTEST
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
aw! loved this fic! very nice.
Vividus chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
I think... You should check the spelling and grammar a bit. I know that no one's perfect, but it's best if you check.
annamaria chen chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
please update. there are only 7 stories here, so please at least update! i would write a fanfic if the darn computer would let me log in, but since it doesn't, i have to ask the writers to update fast. i am crazy about fanfics, so update!
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
I LOVE this book. It's good to see fanfiction of it out. Nice job.
Aurora Persephone chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Need I say it? Please update! I've loved this tale ever since I could remember and always wished for a sequel. I am so happy to have found your fan fic.!

Best,

Dawn

P.S. And yes, no pun intended, but "Dawn" is my real name.
elodrie chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
My curiosity is piqued!
Mara Evans-Black chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Most Americans in the 1730s had limited access to books. Books, in early America, were rare and expensive. There were no public libraries. Only the very wealthy and the clergy had access to large numbers of books. Even men of moderate means could not readily afford books

So, please write more.
Nitevoyeur chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
I read this and couldn't help but chuckle, you left me once again with the feeling of being tantalized. For this I say "good"..
Lara chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
Thank youso much for writing a story about Mara and Sheftu. I have wanted to see a continuing, but have only just now found this site. I've looked everywhere to find a section for MDotN, and it's only here. Your story was well written and I appreciated it greatly. THANK YOU!
I can't speel chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Actually, I think this is better than the original book. I absoloutely HATED the book, but this is actually very well written. Good work.