Reviews for The Question
magneticfield chapter 1 . 4/22
Truly funny
imitateslife chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I know it's been years since you've updated your stories and you may not see this, but in the event that you *do* run across this review, I'd like to thank you for the entertaining read.

This is not my first review for this particular fic. I reviewed once, under my original (long abandoned) account. I wrote something along the lines of "cute story... I don't get the E/N pairing or why this is romance, but I liked this!"

Years later, I happily ship Erik and Nadir and I must credit you with that. Your stories mingled humor with sensuality that I was unaware of at the time. Somehow, the idea got inside my head. I've read each of your EN stories often and, where they collected in a volume, I guarantee they would be well-thumbed, dog-eared, and battered from love.

This particular story is wonderfully in-character insofar as Kay's creations go. Reza, Nadir, and Erik's relationships are well-written; and wittily, too. You've captured their dialogue perfectly. And the story idea? Hilarious, delicious fun.

You made a convert of this gal. And nearly five years to the date, I still return to re-read and enjoy. Thank you.
MoonlightDutchess chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
AWWWW! I LOVE LITTLE REZA! HE'S SO ADORABLE!
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
As much as I DESPISE Erik/Nadir this was surprisingly funny.
Sammael Sin chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I love “You haven’t got a manhood either?” and “Could Erik be my other father, one day, father?” of Reza. HA HA HA! Poor Reza.

But the end is sad...

I feel that Daroga love Erik?
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
rofl

That was good! XD *gives you a cookie*
IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Oh, that's so funny.

“Yes it does,” replied the boy innocently. “I saw two of the guards, just yesterday – didn’t you know about that, father? I knew about that." LOve that.

This is great, seeing as i am an ErikNadir shipper...this is cute. Poor Reza XP
Scarletquillraven chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
That was HILARIOUS! I actually clicked this fic by accident, but it gave me a good laugh, so I'm not complaining. The ending was sorta sad . . . twas a good little oneshot overall. Poor Reza, so confused . . .
MadMar chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Though I'm not a huge Erik/Nadir phan, this story is irresistable. Reza is adorable, as always. Erik is so in-character. He tends to steal Nadir's proper place in Reza's heart. And as for Nadir, I find him so amazing. Your characterization of him stayed true.

Despite lovely characterization, I'm curious as to why you categorized this as "romance". I understand it's sex-ed, Phantom-style, but it seems more of a humor story. In any case, wonderful job.

Thanks for an entertaining read,

Cassie
Leris chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Ohmigawsh. "You haven't got a manhood either?" Reza is just too adorable...and Erik giving the Talk to him is just too much. XD Huzzah for Erik/Nadir, by the way!
MeGoobie chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Hahahahaha... that made me laugh.
Paradisical815 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
so durn ccute!

'can erik be my other father?' such an innocent little kid... so fricken ADORABLE.

The Persian is my beoch
Mademoiselle-Eclair chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Hehehe, made me laugh, even though its far too early on a sunday morning! I liked the sorrow and E/N slash undertones through the story. A interesting contrast of comedy in the main section of the story and deeper meaning in the final two lines.

Little Sultina, oh and happy New Year!
Pleading Eyes chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
*Blinks, CHokes on hot chocolate. Spills it over keyboard* AHAHAHAHAHA! Erik trying to explain "the birds and the bees" to a child!

And poor Nadir! Ah, Nadir and Erik are such an angsty couple!

What a brilliant idea. You're so inspired! And the ending description was perfect, closed the phic with a slightly somber mood which contrasted with the humor of the beginning.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Ooh, that was funny. But then it was like, Gah! angst. So yeah. Very very good.