Reviews for Withered Petals: Ephemeral Dreams
paperpokes123 chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
I love this story so much! I love the way you've written it, it immediately grasped my attention. It's been over ten years since you last updated and left us with that cliff hangerit'd be nice if you have the time to continue writing and updating this wonderful story
Sakuray98 chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
Will you ever finish the story?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
Neee termina ñ porfavor
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Please update !
chasingleaves chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
It's 2012 and I'm still reading your stories! Can't wait :) and wondering how you've been (I tend to wonder how the author is when I read stories written ages ago :p)
Effie-kun chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Oh my God!

I can't believe my eyes with cliffy u made..

'(

when u promised SxS interactions & romance in the NEXT chapters, u put this story on hiatus & it has already 6years past, are u still gonna updating?

I wanna pull my hair out everytime an CRAZY idea that u won't gonna update crossed my mind..

*sniff..sniff..*

will this review of mine gonna encourage u to write again?

I hope so..

I'm sure u have already graduate now, right?

So i think this is the time to please ur loyal reader again, don't u think?

i wonder how Syaoran's reaction when he finds out that Sakura CAN TALK after all..

Will Syaoran truly love Sakura or he will just has a physical attaction like any other man?

But i'm sure his heart isn't swayed easily, right?

Anyway, please update..

*begging in watery eyes*

Till then..
ReploidCat chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
So much preparation for beauty O.o. Update soon!
nee chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
plz update .. dnt abandon dis story..
Unaya chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
it is really an intresting story...i would love to read more

do update fast _
xiLynnx chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Aww..Cliffhanger! Update soon please to satisfy the longing of all your readers! :)
lovexdance chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
This is really good though there were some minor spelling/word choice errors but overall I really enjoyed it. I hope you would update it soon. I can't wait to find out how you will progress this story further.
Shubhs chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
REALLY like the story till now!Do continue!Btw could there be a LOT more feminism in this fic than in the others?XP XD XD XD **
Innamorarsi chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
Updates? I absolitely adore and love this fan fic. :) :x
WinterOdyssey chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
It looks alot like "Memoirs Of A Geisha"... But its quite nice )... Syaoran is like the chairman in "memoirs of a geisha and sakura is like sayuri ...

the part the delivery boy... it looks very alike the part where sayuri was told that what is a true geisha or something like that... and when she lifted her head... the deliver boy crashed...LOL... but great job on writing )
jo chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
i hope you update!

i cant wait for them to talk to eachother finally

D:

you haven't updated in so long :(