Reviews for Withered Petals: Ephemeral Dreams
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Please update !
chasingleaves chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
It's 2012 and I'm still reading your stories! Can't wait :) and wondering how you've been (I tend to wonder how the author is when I read stories written ages ago :p)
Effie-kun chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Oh my God!

I can't believe my eyes with cliffy u made..

'(

when u promised SxS interactions & romance in the NEXT chapters, u put this story on hiatus & it has already 6years past, are u still gonna updating?

I wanna pull my hair out everytime an CRAZY idea that u won't gonna update crossed my mind..

*sniff..sniff..*

will this review of mine gonna encourage u to write again?

I hope so..

I'm sure u have already graduate now, right?

So i think this is the time to please ur loyal reader again, don't u think?

i wonder how Syaoran's reaction when he finds out that Sakura CAN TALK after all..

Will Syaoran truly love Sakura or he will just has a physical attaction like any other man?

But i'm sure his heart isn't swayed easily, right?

Anyway, please update..

*begging in watery eyes*

Till then..
ReploidCat chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
So much preparation for beauty O.o. Update soon!
nee chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
plz update .. dnt abandon dis story..
Unaya chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
it is really an intresting story...i would love to read more

do update fast _
xiLynnx chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Aww..Cliffhanger! Update soon please to satisfy the longing of all your readers! :)
lovexdance chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
This is really good though there were some minor spelling/word choice errors but overall I really enjoyed it. I hope you would update it soon. I can't wait to find out how you will progress this story further.
Shubhs chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
REALLY like the story till now!Do continue!Btw could there be a LOT more feminism in this fic than in the others?XP XD XD XD **
Innamorarsi chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
Updates? I absolitely adore and love this fan fic. :) :x
WinterOdyssey chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
It looks alot like "Memoirs Of A Geisha"... But its quite nice )... Syaoran is like the chairman in "memoirs of a geisha and sakura is like sayuri ...

the part the delivery boy... it looks very alike the part where sayuri was told that what is a true geisha or something like that... and when she lifted her head... the deliver boy crashed...LOL... but great job on writing )
jo chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
i hope you update!

i cant wait for them to talk to eachother finally

D:

you haven't updated in so long :(
dkh chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
UPDATE THIS PLEASE :(
digi-gal-rox chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
hope u update! nice cliffy btw!
Ishimaru Miwa chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
This is like... the nth time im reading this fic.. and you still haven't updated... Update soon please! Don't end it at such a crucial point!