Reviews for The Ingredients to Writing a Fanfiction
QueenBiatchoftheHighestOrder chapter 5 . 4/24
I'm almost too scared to leave a review, but hey-you deserve one. That was awesome, man. You rock!
ays cloud chapter 1 . 3/24
Hahahahahha ... Speechless
HersheyNightsKiss chapter 5 . 3/21
HAH! THERE ARE ONLY 59 NAMES!
Anovia chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
This was so funny and so accurate! Thanks you.
NaokoKami chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
I love when Naruto is oblivious, and everyone is in love with him!
xLL-Ax chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
This was a fucking rollercoaster but very enjoyable Good job :D
Haru Hime-sama chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
love it
WhatDoIDo chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I just love it, no word could describe how good your story is, i just love it
jmtothemusic chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
HAHAHA!
Reviews to Master chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
YOU KNOW YOU MAKE ME WANNA-!

I wonder who's number that was...? Hmmm... *eyes cellphone*

OI! HOW DA FUCK DID YOU GET MY STORY IN THERE-?! I mean! My sister DEFINITELY wrote that! Yeah! Totally...! *sweats; farts*

DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY MAMA! I'LL. CUT YOU BIETCH! DUN' MESS WIT MEH! *pulls out a plastic knife; sticks up pointer finger*

Honestly, I think you did a HUUUUUUGE favour to the people whose fanfics you DID make fun of (including me) to help wake them up and see what the hell they're doing to help fix it. You're like...I dunno...the Will Ferrel or some comedian who's name I will never know. You're comedy speaks the truth. Sensei said so himself.

I really did enjoy this fic. It was sweet of you to apologize but... *leans in* You and I BOTH know this was worth it. And necessary.

Awesome job and great idea.

If I catch you making fun of my reviews I'll hunt you down and kill you. I mean it.

HAW! JK-ING! ROTFLLAIAIHNLSYCSTTFOWITTSKISRNB.

*stares*

Dude! You should've mentioned the idiots who read Sasuke and Naruto fanfics who CLEARLY SAY they don't like slash fanfics yet they read it and have the gall to actually state they don't like it yet they go and read it exactly which I don't get but WHATEVA!

Happy Holidays by the way! :D Hope you have a good one and many more!

Ciao!
Reviews to Master chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Another thing I should be hanged for! The SUPER LONG AUTHOR NOTES THAT USUALLY TAKE UP HALF OF THE WORD COUNT AND DOESN'T REALLY MAKE SENSE TO BORE THE READERS BUT I JUST LIKE TO TALK AND INSIST ON PLACING MY LIFE INTO OTHERS BECAUSE I'M SO DAMN LONELY AND LIKE TALKING ABOUT CRACK ASS BATSHIT! Or something like that.

You and I amigo. You an' I.

Sososososossososossososososososooso 111*:44'5"555"55_#_?9!99"9 funny.

Srsly. Hi-larious.

Hhhhhhhhha.
Reviews to Master chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
I fucking can't anymore you keep fucking pointing out my fucking habits in fucking fanfiction with all of your fucking funny fucking jokes with your fucking typing fucking and fucking witty-fucking-ness and fucking I fucking love fucking it fuckingfuckingfucking.

I was dying with the last part with the cursing. As per usual, GUILTY AS /MORNING/ CHARGED!

I wonder how many people either got embarrassed or mad reading your parody? Because as much as they don't want to admit it at least every single reviewer who read your story commited at least ONE of these things. As much as they WOULDN'T want to admit it either! Bet a bunch of people started to look at your other stories just so they can point it out and be like: "OH LOK. U DID THU SME TING! U CN'T MKE FOON OF MEH NOW!" Or something like that.

I was about to say! You know, with the racist black cartoon. I TAKE OFFENSE TO DAT YO!
Reviews to Master chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Stop it. You're killing me. Seriously. I'm dying from my laughter.

Ha.

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY AS CHARGED! The I-Never-Use-Naruto-And-Sasuke's-Name-Because-I-Wanna-Sound-Cool-And-Badass-Like-Those-SUPERCOOLAWESOMEFUNTIMEPARTYGOGOROBOTSYNCHRONIZATION-Typical-SasuNaru (KYAA!)-Fanfics. And I'm damn proud of it!

...You're making me hate myself.

*sobs*

Gosh you're too funny. Where have you been all my li-i-i-i-i-i-fe?
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
*DIES laughing* Guilty as charged to the Japanese words b/c y da fuk not?

What a INGENIOUS (like that word?) idea! And you and I both know it's hilarious because it's fucking true.

AND YOOOOOU AND IIIIIII-! *shot*

Kingdom Hearts ROCKS yo! And that's the only reason I know that song. Other than that I would've been like *indifference*.

Aaaaaaaay! You put me in the chapter! :D I'm so flattered! Thank you! *heart*
kincaidian chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This fic for the win. Repeatedly. Without stopping. Though you missed how Sasuke frequently turns into a psycho slut for tomatoes. Jeebus.

But still, much happy-making. :D