Reviews for The Ingredients to Writing a Fanfiction
370 reviews!
No. 1 Loser chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Perfect in every way

Sasuke: moves arms in a ghetto way

Perfect
PandaMAge14 chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Damn I was laughing so hard even though I kinda feel embarrassed. Anyway, I was just thinking that you leave big author's notes too, so... yea. (Nooooo, I am totally not a hypocrite)
Tokyo chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Hey shaman! Thank you for posting this witty review of all fanfictions in general. It's pretty hilarious and so, painfully, embarrassingly, true. However, i think you're underestimating the quality out there. Have you read 'In Good Company' by fool.0? That fanfic is so good it'll knock your socks off. Also, its incomplete on so you better read it on archive of our own.
Check it out!
Mikado's Ink chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
I love you. Marry me, please.
Ariana Rosetti chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
I'm almost too scared to leave a review, but hey-you deserve one. That was awesome, man. You rock!
ays cloud chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Hahahahahha ... Speechless
HersheyNightsKiss chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
HAH! THERE ARE ONLY 59 NAMES!
Anovia chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
This was so funny and so accurate! Thanks you.
NaokoKami chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
I love when Naruto is oblivious, and everyone is in love with him!
xLL-Ax chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
This was a fucking rollercoaster but very enjoyable Good job :D
Haru Hime-sama chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
love it
WhatDoIDo chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I just love it, no word could describe how good your story is, i just love it
jmtothemusic chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
HAHAHA!
Reviews to Master chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
YOU KNOW YOU MAKE ME WANNA-!

I wonder who's number that was...? Hmmm... *eyes cellphone*

OI! HOW DA FUCK DID YOU GET MY STORY IN THERE-?! I mean! My sister DEFINITELY wrote that! Yeah! Totally...! *sweats; farts*

DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY MAMA! I'LL. CUT YOU BIETCH! DUN' MESS WIT MEH! *pulls out a plastic knife; sticks up pointer finger*

Honestly, I think you did a HUUUUUUGE favour to the people whose fanfics you DID make fun of (including me) to help wake them up and see what the hell they're doing to help fix it. You're like...I dunno...the Will Ferrel or some comedian who's name I will never know. You're comedy speaks the truth. Sensei said so himself.

I really did enjoy this fic. It was sweet of you to apologize but... *leans in* You and I BOTH know this was worth it. And necessary.

Awesome job and great idea.

If I catch you making fun of my reviews I'll hunt you down and kill you. I mean it.

HAW! JK-ING! ROTFLLAIAIHNLSYCSTTFOWITTSKISRNB.

*stares*

Dude! You should've mentioned the idiots who read Sasuke and Naruto fanfics who CLEARLY SAY they don't like slash fanfics yet they read it and have the gall to actually state they don't like it yet they go and read it exactly which I don't get but WHATEVA!

Happy Holidays by the way! :D Hope you have a good one and many more!

Ciao!