Reviews for The Ingredients to Writing a Fanfiction
Vivaan chapter 5 . 7/31/2017
I've never laughed as hard as I laughed for this... uh this fiction. I almost woke my parents up at night! This was amazing and thanks for writing.
Vivaan chapter 3 . 7/31/2017
This whole thing was bloody hilarious. Especially the SasuSaku chapter... so accurate. I don't hate the pair, but whenever I try to read a fanfiction of theirs it's always the same story. I loved the Itachi and Pikachu part, so funny.
Vivaan chapter 2 . 7/31/2017
I love this. No more words.
Extalia-Queen chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
Sasusaku sucks and makes no sense whatsoever! Sasunaru ftw! This was an amazingly hilarious fic... Good job!
Extalia-Queen chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Wait... DO you have bad teeth, wrinkles and a bald head?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
370 reviews!
No. 1 Loser chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Perfect in every way

Sasuke: moves arms in a ghetto way

Perfect
IamNO.1 chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Damn I was laughing so hard even though I kinda feel embarrassed. Anyway, I was just thinking that you leave big author's notes too, so... yea. (Nooooo, I am totally not a hypocrite)
Tokyo chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Hey shaman! Thank you for posting this witty review of all fanfictions in general. It's pretty hilarious and so, painfully, embarrassingly, true. However, i think you're underestimating the quality out there. Have you read 'In Good Company' by fool.0? That fanfic is so good it'll knock your socks off. Also, its incomplete on so you better read it on archive of our own.
Check it out!
Mikado's Ink chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
I love you. Marry me, please.
Ariana Rosetti chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
I'm almost too scared to leave a review, but hey-you deserve one. That was awesome, man. You rock!
ays cloud chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Hahahahahha ... Speechless
HersheyNightsKiss chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
HAH! THERE ARE ONLY 59 NAMES!
Anovia chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
This was so funny and so accurate! Thanks you.
NaokoKami chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
I love when Naruto is oblivious, and everyone is in love with him!